Back to back tourist visas

stevie123

Hi All

Just been reading in the immigration section about people being denied entry with back to back tourist visas in their passports (land crossings). According to the posts that they will start at the airport from the 13th August this is a bit of a bummer probably like the most of the lads under 50 and not married or have a kid.

As I work six on six off and like to spend my time and money in Thailand this is my only option just wondering if anyone has had any problems yet if your in the same position as me would be interesting to find out.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Hi All,

I work in Africa on a 28/28 rotation, this really works out more like 32 and 26 with the travel.

I started spending my time off in Thailand in January. First time two-three weeks. then back to work for a month.

Then i quit my job and switched companies. The result was that I was there for a month on a visa exemption then got a three month extension from a Visa place which i paid for (something like 11k baht), but only stayed for 2 months (3 months total stay)

Then i went to Kuwait to work for 3 weeks, came back on a visa exemption.

Finally, i flew out of Thailand on the 3rd of July to go to work in Africa, new company, new contract, steady work from here on out. I did, however have an overstay of 3 days on this last exit due to waiting on my African work visa, bad timing, I know.

I will arrive back in Thailand on the 4th of August.....

Showing cash and bank statements is no problem. Just wondering if any of you other international worker guys have any recent experiences at the BKK airport to help shed some light on this?