Phnom Penh Cambodia update

I just want to update the Thai visa situation in Phnom Penh as there is so much concern regarding this general subject at the moment. For reference, I'm a middle-aged male traveling on an American passport (also very hansome too if I may be so bold to say...at least that's what Thailand's ladyboys tell me). So I pop in to see my regular visa agent in PP this morning, the every friendly Mr Keo (search forum for contact details as I've posted them before) and he says currently, it's basically only single-entry tourist visas. The cost is US$ 50 all in for regular 2 day turn-around ($55 for next day). Also, I'm flying in and out on Air Asia for there should not be any problems.

Normally, I'm on a non-imm "O" multi entry but my time on that expired after 15 months and didn't feel like going Stateside at the moment for another one. Thus the resort to a tourist visa for the next few months.

• Like 1

I will finish this post by saying I had no problems entering Thailand on my newly minted tourist visa through Don Muang this evening. My passport is pretty "messy" with the past couple years being multi non-immigrant Oz with hops to the border for the second entries. The officer didn't much look at any of that stuff and appeared to just process everything as normal. No mention of any impending changes either. All seemed as per normal.

To be on the safe side, I'll probably convert this visa to non-immigrant O in-country during this 60 day entry.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

As far as I know, Phnom Penh hasn't issued double entry visas for a long time. Thank you for the report though.

Yeah...mine were from Stateside consulate. Too lazy to go back now so nipped over to PP for the T-visa to tide me over. Had some dental work done at my favorite dentist and bought some cheap prescription meds too.