Bangkok BB-gun rampage leads one big-mouthed man from freedom to solitary

webfact

BB-gun rampage leads one big-mouthed man from freedom to solitary
By Coconuts Bangkok

14053906391405390656l.jpg?itok=ZJ8qJN2U

BANGKOK: -- A real hothead caused mayhem with a BB gun and a big mouth yesterday.

Drunk man Hasan Beelan, 24, carried his Airsoft gun and acted wildly in front of his ex-girlfriend's condominium on Soi Phatthanakan 30.

When forbidden to go inside the place, the man scolded the security guard. When police arrived, he threatened to have them fired.

Apparently, being sent to jail failed to calm this guy down. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/07/15/bb-gun-rampage-leads-one-big-mouthed-man-freedom-solitary

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-07-15

There's a different story about the same clown in the BKK post "Stateless man wrecks police cell"

Which is true, are they both true and if so why did they let him out the first time ?

I see nothing to say it's the same guy?

More likely it is similar behaviour from another hi-so male who has been reared to think the world revolves around him and his ever so powerful dad.

There's a different story about the same clown in the BKK post "Stateless man wrecks police cell"

Which is true, are they both true and if so why did they let him out the first time ?

They didn't let him out. He gets arrested and then starts wrecking the cell (CCTV), then they move him to a cell on his own.

Before the BB gun incident he caused an accident with another car. They made a deal for 5000 baht to not involve the cops but then he fled the scene without paying.

Edited by FritsSikkink

<<The man claimed to police that he was a hot model; however, they couldn’t find any proof of his hot modeling career, Khaosod reported.>>

I dunno, the photo isn't bad, he does look like a model, was he posing for it, adjusting his contacts or put in eye drops?

More likely it is similar behaviour from another hi-so male who has been reared to think the world revolves around him and his ever so powerful dad.

Same name, same soi, same sort of weapon, same behaviour in the police station and same end result, solitary.

Perhaps you're right though, probably a different man.

Edited by Zeegator

How about the name ?

A man named Hazan Beelan (Bkk post)

The OP, Hasan Beelan

Difference in spelling of an s and z . Z is sometimes substituted for s in American English.

Not exactly a common name.

Edited by Robby nz

To many nutters in the gene pool today. Need to have more public hangings.

Crime is not genetically predestined.

If it was what do you think the average Australian would be currently ? (the ones I know are great people)