bangkok bank what a fraud are they razist?

I have no idea what you are talking about could you be a bit more clear ?

I think i have write it OK how can you misunderstand?

My written english is bad I'm come from Denmark. but it was i want to rent some money and bank not want to rent me money and i think it caunting all white people....

This might be one of the English teachers that do the visa runs, who are currently the subject of opprobrium. But I rather suspect, from a careful look at his/her posts, he/she is Thai and been knocked back by the bank (many typically Thai grammatical mistakes in the OP's rant, like anyone's mia noi). He/she should know already that all Thais are razist [sic]. If not Thai, remove the scales from the eyes. This is among the most xenophobic countries on earth, based to no small extent on how they have been 'educated' over the last few decades along the lines of the banned farang musical (The X And I) to think this is the centre of the world. It's not even the centre of SE Asia, fer chrissake...

No they are not racist, perhaps you are just thinking that because they will not lend you what you want. Thai banks are more prudent about mortgage lending in the same way that we used to be 30-40 years ago. Our problems have come from ridiculous lending decisions (perhaps they can teach us something?).

You may own a house (in your wife's name) but that is not sufficient as a bank will want to see evidence of your ability to repay the loan. I imagine you may be retired as you say you have been here 14 years. Can you not show a pension/retirement income? This may be acceptable or you could try paying an amount to your wife's account over a period of time, - this may be accepted by some banks, you have to ask them. As mentioned by others, try SCB as they seem to be the most foreigner friendly regarding mortgages as has been confirmed by numerous threads in recent years. Try a different branch if you are refused by one as there can be a difference among them. Remember, they all have their targets and want a commission, so perhaps try a quieter branch where they be more inclined to help you.

I wouldn't lend you money either. Does that make me racist as well? The problem is you not anyone else.

you just to much you absolute not understand my point, and in same way i do not want to have a loan from you...

when the economy is tof and there are no way to see how to make it better then you go to the bank for ask and in the way for make this i had a thinking for they want to make help also when i have stay in Thailand for 14 uers and have the same bank so it was therefor i write they was razist.

razist same as loking different on other.

Yes you not razist to me because you not want to rent me money but maybe you are razist as a person....

I'm from Denmark

Edited by beowolf2012

When applying for a loan (i.e. asking someone or an institution to do you a favour) it's probably best to be coherent, and show a calm respectful attitude rather than ranting and calling someone a "razist."

i do not have call any for razist only from my issue here you see the titel for this a question sign

Edited by beowolf2012

I wouldn't lend you money either. Does that make me racist as well? The problem is you not anyone else.

you just to much you absolute not understand my point, and in same way i do not want to have a loan from you...

when the economy is tof and there are no way to see how to make it better then you go to the bank for ask and in the way for make this i had a thinking for they want to make help also when i have stay in Thailand for 14 uers and have the same bank so it was therefor i write they was razist.

razist same as loking different on other.

Yes you not razist to me because you not want to rent me money but maybe you are razist as a person....

I'm from Denmark

This is about all that's needed for me to absolutely, definitely, without question, agree wholeheartedly with idnguy!