Maintaining my O-A visa and having a business visa for Cambodia, Possible?

Hello all,

I converted my Marriage visa to a retirement visa last year. My extension is good until Dec 2014. I want spent most or half my time in Cambodia on a Cambodia Biz visa. My Thai daughter lives in BKK and I want to be able to visit her as often as possible and maintain my O-A extension with her/our address in BKK. Is this possible? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I have also heard that if i go out of Thailand on my first extension before it expires i will get my second year extension automatically upon re-entering ( with a re-entry permit) Thailand?

D

Edited by Isaandon

You seem to be concerned about your ability to return to Thailand, so I will move this to the Thai Visa Forum.

I assume you're talking about an extension of stay based on retirement, if so I don't think there would be an issue with the appropriate re-entry permit.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You seem to be concerned about your ability to return to Thailand, so I will move this to the Thai Visa Forum.

I assume you're talking about an extension of stay based on retirement, if so I don't think there would be an issue with the appropriate re-entry permit.

Correct, "an extension of stay based on retirement,". So as long as i do my 90 day report it should not be a problem? And if immigration sees my Cambodian biz visa on arrival? I want to stay legit and not take any chances on losing my ability of visiting my daughter. Thanks for the help!