looking for magnetic window switches

stevehaigh

my friend is looking for some magnetic windows switches, the kind used in security systems. he wants to use them to turn off the AC when guests open windows or doors.

i can order on ebay but takes forever to get here from china. does anyone know a place i can order in Thailand?

something like these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20Pcs-Lot-White-Recessed-Magnetic-Window-Door-Contacts-Alarm-SecurityReed-Switch-/321261234288?pt=BI_Security_Fire_Protection&hash=item4acca96870

low voltage, not line voltage, will use a relay. wired, not wireless.

thx

Edited by stevehaigh

Have you tried Amorn in Phuket? If not any burglar alarm company ? Even Homepro used to sell burglar alarms.

Lots of conventional industrial micro switches around with leaf, roller or button for around 120Baht. Relays about 115-140baht depending on rating. Will A/C provide the low voltage?

Hi They are available at Ban Moh Plaza Ban Moh Bangkok. in the security camera shop 70 baht when i last bought some,

I hope he is going to use a switching device for the aircon as the magnetic switches will not carry the current.

Bill

Hi They are available at Ban Moh Plaza Ban Moh Bangkok. in the security camera shop 70 baht when i last bought some,

I hope he is going to use a switching device for the aircon as the magnetic switches will not carry the current.

Bill

"low voltage, not line voltage, will use a relay"