Don Mueng today was scary

Excellent news…thanks for sharing…especially about the illegals who were being pulled aside. Long may it continue.

Another quality forum member taking joy from people's misfortune.

And FYI if there standing in line there not illegal. Illegals refers to overstayers buddy.

I hope you never run unto any trouble. Karma is a bit-h.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Illegals also refers to those who misuse tourist visas when they are not a tourist.

misuse?? show us the legal definition of misuse visa?

It all comes down to common sense really. If you ain't got it, then you just ain't got it. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

In essence, if the new visa regulation will help in regulating the undesirables, namely, the drug

dealers, humane smugglers, scheme artists, ATM raiders, film-flam people and other alike

that the new regulation is a good, timely act...

A neighbour of mine, a twenty something young Russian girl, has told me that she cannot get back in on her tourist visa if she does a visa run. So when it runs out next month she is moving to Cambodia as is many of her friends. Is this such a bad move by immigration ? Incidentally my landlady tells me that "Russian girl, she pole dancer" at Soi green mango.

Just another tale for those who are condemning the new immigration rules. coffee1.gif

• Like 2