The New Index Store

ThaiBob

Opened yesterday, many grand opening specials. Beautiful store with covered parking in the back. Trend Design with the upmarket furniture is not yet open however. They have a small electronics and home appliance department now.

• Like 1

Don't laugh, but the last time I went to the Index store was to buy an Index crash helmet. When I asked, I was looked at as if I was stupid. Why do two completely different businesses operating all over Thailand have the same name, and spelt the same? Crazy.

Is someone know why the move ... just in front ? I don't understand why to put million THB to move just in front. Is the new store bigger ?

Go check it out.... bigger, more modern, efficient and with ample covered parking garage.

Who cares if the parking is covered or not.

Covered parking means your car isn't blisteringly hot when you come back to it, so I use it if it is there.

Suitable trees would be better in many ways.

Well that's true, but I just like parking on street level, don't like to go up or down into these car parks myself.

Who cares if the parking is covered or not.

Covered parking means your car isn't blisteringly hot when you come back to it, so I use it if it is there.

Suitable trees would be better in many ways.

Well that's true, but I just like parking on street level, don't like to go up or down into these car parks myself.

Then there is parking in front just for you!

Went there the day before"it opened" it was open and there was free food and drinks,none on the grand opening, wanted to buy a unit ,one week wait and 6000 baht delivery ,can you believe it !! or thats what the wife was told ,nice store though ,