LED moving messages signs, where to buy

Pralaad

Hello fellow Pattaya members.

Does anybody know a shop which makes or sells LED moving message signs?

I know there is one on Sukhumvit road, near North Pattaya, Chinese owned and run(actually Chinese from China, can not speak Thai), but that shop is a lying crook.

So anyone know place to order or buy ready made?

This is what LED moving message sign looks like

post-207093-0-00441400-1405775776_thumb.

2 places I know of.

The first is on Pattaya Tai, opposite side of the road from Friendship and up a little towards Sukhumvit from there.

The second is on 3rd Road. Heading North it's on the right hand side not far before the Pattaya Klang intersection.

Both have exactly the sort of signs in your photo as samples outside their shops. When stuck in traffic at both locations I notice them all the time!.

2 places I know of.

The first is on Pattaya Tai, opposite side of the road from Friendship and up a little towards Sukhumvit from there.

The second is on 3rd Road. Heading North it's on the right hand side not far before the Pattaya Klang intersection.

Both have exactly the sort of signs in your photo as samples outside their shops. When stuck in traffic at both locations I notice them all the time!.

Thank you.

The one opposite Friendship has moved, i think they are on Sukhumvit road now, called Enigma or something like that.

They do the big signs, not sure if the do the moving LED, but will pop in to see

Cheers

Yes, I spotted this one as I waited for an elderly Japanese kamikaze pilot to remove his bent Click that he had planted in my front bumper when he did a u-turn on me.

I was wondering if their scrolling LED signage was available in Japanese.

If you are just looking for a standard LED board then the new new DIY shop on Sukkumvit Rd sells them- Dekko. It's roughly opposite Macro on Sukkumvit as you come into Jomtien.

Not the standard, but the moving one, where text is custom set via USB.

Standard ones like coffee, bar, welcome if anyone interested are sold at Tuk Com,ground floor 150 baht. She will quote higher but insist in 150 baht.

Well if anyone in the market for one, be advised Pattaya prices are double to BKK prices.

I have gone through a few shops in Pattaya and called a few in BKK

Pathum design is selling these at half Pattaya prices with 1 year warranty.

Thanks for all the tips