"Bangkok Brits" TV Series.

Just watched this series through gritted teeth and with an increasingly embarrassed perspective. This series of three programmes, featuring UK Nationals living in Bangkok (or Pattaya in one case) is exactly the type of programme that gets us such a bad name in Thailand. Without exception, the people featured were dreadful, dreadful people, A dancer who cant dance and clearly has no talent, some kind of "head hunting" recruitment guy employing a maid but treating her like shes his slave, with an unbelievably demeaning attitude towards the poor woman, a tourist police volunteer in Pattaya who thought it was really funny to hassle and bully Thai bar women and Ladyboys, insulting them, then laughing to camera as though its some kind of evening entertainment.

The fact that this whole bunch of embarrassing losers were even prepared to show off their stupidity for the cameras tells all you need to know. If only these people could see themselves and what a bunch of pathetic specimens they are!

I saw the first episode, it was cringeworthy.

Only one that was normal was the footballer. The TPV was a moron of the highest order, an embarrassment to The UK and obviously a loser in his own country. Possibly a failed Traffic Warden?

Did Billy open his bar?

• Like 1

I consider the program an accurate display of the typical Brit......anywhere.

whistling.gif

That's a bit like saying that Jerry Springer show is an accurate representation of Americans everywhere.

Jerry Springer show is fairly accurate...about 90 percent.

Are you included in that 90 per cent? laugh.png

whistling.gif

That's a bit like saying that Jerry Springer show is an accurate representation of Americans everywhere.

No....because I am British. Just like the guys in the Bangkok Brits show.

Thes programs are for 'entertainment" what use would it be for instance following my wife and i for one ? going to tesco ,watching the tv ,doing the garden ,washing the car ,posting on Thai Visa and the highlight when our son comes home from uni ,and takes his girlfiend to the movies . how many of us would watch that?

• Like 1

whistling.gif

No....because I am British. Just like the guys in the Bangkok Brits show.

Lobsta then you must be from Essex?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app