Gov’t House Renovation Briefly Stalled By 'Ghosts'

Lite Beer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet lord, and these are the ones who think they can 'reform' the country!

Ghosts, seeing them and praying to them seems part of Thailand's interpretation of Buddhism. No Thai will see anything wrong or funny with this.

Now of course if you think this ghost story means you (have to) wonder how come the army thinks they can 'reform' the country you seem to imply that there are no Thai (at all) who can reform the country. ermm.gif

No Thai???

My wife - she is Thai - does not believe in ghosts.

So you are wrong again, Rubi.

No offence, but with a member name like yours one might think she just says so to humour you. Also something typically Thai (or maybe just wifey?)

On the other hand your wife might just have gotten herself the job of reforming Thailand wink.png

Stay cool and away from ghosts,

uncle rubl

The fact is that most expats are in Thailand for a certain type of entertainment, provided by a certain type of uneducated women.

Therefore I understand that most expats believe that most Thais believe in ghosts.

Pathetic. They should be so embarrassed believing in this absolute c$ap. Take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and pretend you’re not 2 years old! Sometimes I wonder how Thailand actually survives in the real world. Oh that’s right, nearly forgot. Thailand is the real world!

Edited by Rooo
Font
  • Like 1

BANGKOK — Government House officials were forced to perform a religious ceremony yesterday after construction staff allegedly encountered paranormal activity during their effort to renovate the building.

It's really quite simple: the construction staff wanted a longer coffee break - and they got it. Kudos and well played!

Goosebumps and all what a gob , smoking some strange cigarettes by the sounds of him our brave army boys do it again unless there are any ghosts present.

Edited by Rooo
Font

<deleted> we are in the 21st century, not the dark ages. These are supposed to be educated people not uneducated serfs.

And you are getting your statistics about them being educated from...????

If another country ever decides to invade and take over Thailand it can be done without firing a shot if they work out a way to project a hologram of ghosts in the sky above the Thai army.

No Thai???

My wife - she is Thai - does not believe in ghosts.

So you are wrong again, Rubi.

No offence, but with a member name like yours one might think she just says so to humour you. Also something typically Thai (or maybe just wifey?)

On the other hand your wife might just have gotten herself the job of reforming Thailand wink.png

Stay cool and away from ghosts,

uncle rubl

The fact is that most expats are in Thailand for a certain type of entertainment, provided by a certain type of uneducated women.

Therefore I understand that most expats believe that most Thais believe in ghosts.

I'm willing to accept you are not insinuating anything here,

Written while currently at the office working being entertained,

uncle rubl

If someone with goosebumps on his arms told me he saw a red-clad ancient warrior and a headless woman hopping around, smoking weed that smells like ancient perfume, I would tell him to see a shrink immediately and make sure he won’t get his hands on any deadly weapons.

"we are in the 21st century, not the dark ages" good one

Anyone who keeps abreast of physics and the research into string theory,sub-atomic particles etc., by some of the most dedicated and intelligent experts in their fields knows that there is a distinct possibility of a myriad of universes/dimensions existing simultaneously. In fact there are quite a few from the most prestigious universities in many different countries who are convinced it is more likely than not.

Nobody is calling these physicists superstitious or crazy.

So how can anyone actually say there is no interaction between these multiple existences? How can you say... 100% sure... there is no spirit in a tree?

The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we CAN imagine. Isaac Asimov

Remember, the know-it-alls used to say the earth was flat.

'nuff said

~

• Like 2

Unbelievable, so some guy smells something, luckily he was a once a perfumer and recognised it to be of ancient origin. Based on this they called in the Ghost busters to tell the ghosts that they were only here to sling some paint around so not to worry.

I wold love to say only in Thailand but I have seen many paranormal activity shows in the West, and a load of so called mediums with their own TV shows asking random people if someone they know has died with a "D" in their name. Apparently when we die our ghosts forget how to pronounce or spell our own names. giggle.gif

I guess what makes this more amusing is it is not a TV show made for dumb asses but actually a Government building. laugh.png

• Like 1

Anyone who keeps abreast of physics and the research into string theory,sub-atomic particles etc., by some of the most dedicated and intelligent experts in their fields knows that there is a distinct possibility of a myriad of universes/dimensions existing simultaneously. In fact there are quite a few from the most prestigious universities in many different countries who are convinced it is more likely than not.

So how can anyone actually say there is no interaction between these multiple existences? How can you say... 100% sure... there is no spirit in a tree?

The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we CAN imagine. Isaac Asimov

'nuff said

~

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yep. I am calling them crazy. Woooooooooooooo there are all types. Thats what makes the world interesting and gives me much entertainment. Thank you.

This link is quite interesting. ummmmmmmmmmmm nuff said?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

Edited by boggle

How did he knows the smell of ancient perfume. How old was this officer? Time to drug test this guy.

Note to self, if ever in trouble with the Thai army, or going to war with Thailand, take a bottle of "ancient perfume" and load all weapons with the same.

Edited by Rorri
  • Like 1

'nuff said

~

arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yep. I am calling them crazy. Woooooooooooooo there are all types. Thats what makes the world interesting and gives me much entertainment. Thank you.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typical Western "it's all about money" BS

Of course no one can prove these things. The point is you can't disprove them either.

'nuff said

~

Just when things are starting to look better round here they start with the caveman behaviour again.....

Cavemen were a little more intelligent, they were still trying to invent language, the idea of ghosts, had not been thought of. The idea of ghosts and spirits came after language was invented.

Who ordered tge renovation ?

Looks like gen. Cha cha is here to stay a while

But more insight in the costs of the renovation would be fair .

Ghosts , no ghosts , no comments on that , for the persons that encountered the event must be as real as ,, real.

'nuff said

~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typical Western "it's all about money" BS

Of course no one can prove these things. The point is you can't disprove them either.

'nuff said

~

Please prove that I - nidieunimaitre - am NOT god.

I will then use your reasoning to prove that you are talking nonsense.

Proving a negative..... how low can one intellectually go?

• Like 1

At least that is more acceptable to the Thai population than the corruption excuse. Remember the 20 000 baht clocks and the air conditioners in the garbage rooms.

I wonder if Chalerm has an air con in his garbage room at home or a 20 000 baht clock in his car owned by his sons friend that lives in Singapore!!!

The PTP. Gotta miss their idiocy and poor excuses for the corruption.

I wonder if the PTP ghosts are corrupt. Might pay for the NACC to check there dealings as well.

blah blah blah