EPL Special offer 12 Months subscription for only 3,999THB

365sport

It’s been an exciting summer so far for football fans, as we saw the 2014 Brazil World Cup being secured and held aloft by the devastatingly efficient Germans. It was goals galore throughout the tournament, filled with much drama and controversy; namely Suarez taking a bite out of Chiellini’s shoulder and Neymar being stretchered off after a flying knee to his back during a 2-1 win over Columbia. All-in-all it was an action packed and memorable month of international football.

All eyes are now firmly on the 2014/15 Premiership season and most importantly the rapidly closing summer transfer window. Alexis Sanchez joins the Arsenal camp, Suarez leaves Liverpool for Barca and Chelsea nab Fabregas & Diego Costa.

To ring in the new EPL season 365 Sport are offering a VERY special 12 month subscription for our sports TV subscription exclusively to all Thai Visa members.
Don’t miss your chance to watch ALL televised Premier League matches live or on demand at your convenience! The season starts on 16th August, don’t miss out!!

Offer ends midnight Thursday 31st July 2014

Special 12 month subscription only 3,999THB

HOW TO PURCHASE THE 3,999THB ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION?

1. Go to: http://www.365sport.tv/cart.php and select the ‘365 Sport Subscription’.

2. Select " 12 Month Price – 6,000THB" and click "Checkout"

3. Enter your full details (or login as “existing customer” using your email & password if you have previously signed up).

4. Enter Promo code: EPL2014

5. Select payment method

6. Proceed to make payment and service will be activated 5 minutes after payment has been made.

• Like 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do they activate the service - do you have to already be with a specific subscriber? I am with " True " and never got to see a match all last season. I think I'm going to cancel this subscription- but I really do want to see the footy this year , but not sure who to go I with ??

I'm guessing it's a streaming service. Doubtful it's legal.

What's wrong with the Scottish Premiership? The first British team to win the European cup came from Scotland, and eleven Scotsmen played in it.

How do they activate the service - do you have to already be with a specific subscriber?

No you just need a reasonably fast connection. I think they specify something like 3 mb/s minimum. The servers are in Thailand. I only experienced very occasional buffering on a 13/1.5 connection.

Just sign up and you can pay with paypal or at 7-11.

I'm guessing it's a streaming service. Doubtful it's legal.

What's wrong with the Scottish Premiership? The first British team to win the European cup came from Scotland, and eleven Scotsmen played in it.

Er.... I'm not quite sure how that relates to my comment.

biggrin.png

• Like 1

Posts commenting on moderation removed. Also a reminder, this OP is from a TV sponsor and will have been vetted by sales so careful with the allegations. If you have an issue than contact support [at] thaivisa.com for clarification.

I had 365 Sport last season and the quality is excellent. It is by far the best streaming service I've ever seen.

You can use the service on your computer, laptop or tablet. I connect my tablet to the big screen in the living room via HDMI and it's great.

3,999 THB for 12 months is good, I'm sure I was paying 600 per month last time round.

And the other thing I like is that they show replays of games all the time, so if a game was on late at night but you want to go to bed, you can easily watch it again in full in the morning.

Could someone advise what is its advantage over CTHs football/service, if any?

Cheaper, more portable and play on demand. Only trouble I found with it was on my 10mbps line in Bangkok the LIVE EPL steam wasnt always reliable, so unless I hear improvements I'm reluctant to try again. The playback on demand worked well though.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Anyone know what is the quality like, I mean HD or just SD? & is all the matches available or just some ? thanks

It's fantastic apart from an annoying blurry oblong box in the bottom right hand corner. There's stacks of other world sport too. MOTOGP, WKSB, BSB, F1 etc.

Could someone advise what is its advantage over CTHs football/service, if any?

Cheaper, more portable and play on demand. Only trouble I found with it was on my 10mbps line in Bangkok the LIVE EPL steam wasnt always reliable, so unless I hear improvements I'm reluctant to try again. The playback on demand worked well though.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I use 3BB fibre optic in Hua Hin and the connect was always reliable

thanks for the headsup Watso63 i have been trying to find something that shows motorbike racing, the only drawback is, is that i do not come over full time until 24 AUGUST still i know have some info, rolls.

How does this compare to "Thai Expat TV" which I currently have?

I understand Thai Expat TV shows the terrestrial UK TV i.e. BBC 1,2,3,4, ITV 1-4, Channel 4, 5 etc. None of which show any EPL which along with most sport is now on the Pay to View channels such as Sky, BT Setana etc.

can somebody explain to me how this service is any more legal than the 100s of other free but very much illegal streams on the internet?

i'd like to purchase but worried if i get a year subscription it will be banned by game 3 :(

can somebody explain to me how this service is any more legal than the 100s of other free but very much illegal streams on the internet?

i'd like to purchase but worried if i get a year subscription it will be banned by game 3 sad.png

I have asked the same question and I think it's reasonable if they were to publish their answer here since they are a sponsor.

@OP: A few questions...

1) Are your streams all in HD or SD?

2) Does your service include all F1 sessions? (e.g. FP1/2/3, Q1/2/3, Main Race).. and who is doing the commentary?

3) Is your service able to be used with any Android/Linux TV boxes, so a PC isn't needed?

4) When are you going populate all those blank pages on your website, so Q's like this can answer themselves? :P

I have a 14mb connection. If I missed the kick off for a game, I would use my wifi connection with HD lead to TV,and play from the start. This let me down every time, usually after about 20 - 30 minutes. I enjoyed the picture quality of CTH and have no problems with Thai Expat TV. I have until November to see if 365sport have improved, if not, I won't re-subscribe.

• Like 1

It's Sport only no other British TV shows, news etc. Good value. I had it last season.

Thanks socksy01, and one more question please..............The Thai Expat TV does have a "sports" selection and will that enable me to watch EPL this season or won't any of the channels on Thai Expat TV be showing any games?.

Not sure how the UK channels work as regards EPL.

Thanks if you know, and welcome any other input.

It's Sport only no other British TV shows, news etc. Good value. I had it last season.

Thanks socksy01, and one more question please..............The Thai Expat TV does have a "sports" selection and will that enable me to watch EPL this season or won't any of the channels on Thai Expat TV be showing any games?.

Not sure how the UK channels work as regards EPL.

Thanks if you know, and welcome any other input.

Thai Expat TV do not show any live EPL games. What you will / usually get are some FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League, and Europa Cup matches. Any EPL matches are shown as highlights on Match of the Day.

• Like 1

I've had it for a year now & would recommend it to anyone. They have had some teething problems - ironed out - and still have blank-outs during matches due to rain from the Malaysian feed. There's the odd mislabeled sport.

All in all a very good service which includes cricket, rugby, F1, FIM, tennis & golf as well as football (EPL & Champions League). Their coverage of the World Cup was excellent and totally beats TV when you could watch the repeats at any time you like later in the day (or even 5 minutes delayed if you want).

I can't comment on the legality but, as it's going for a year now and there's no legal action from the TV stations AFAIK, they seem to have that covered.

BTW I'm a subscriber only with no involvement with 365sport.

Questions for OP

Do you have the rights to legal rights to broadcast all these events?

I have to ask since I am interested in your service but not if you are breaking Thai or any other countries laws by infringement on copyright for EPL, F1, NFL, NHL and so on.

• Like 1