EPL Special offer 12 Months subscription for only 3,999THB

365sport

I had a subscription until may this year, Sport 365 is just about ok. The feeds are sometimes very poor maybe due to rain in Malaysia as poster above mentioned, very annoying! The other negative is the presentation from Astro and their pundits - not exactly Alan Hansen!

Unsure if I will re-subscribe, even though 3999 baht is attractive.

It does seem Sprot 365 are the same guys as Thai Expat TV which I use and like.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can somebody explain to me how this service is any more legal than the 100s of other free but very much illegal streams on the internet?

i'd like to purchase but worried if i get a year subscription it will be banned by game 3 sad.png

I have asked the same question and I think it's reasonable if they were to publish their answer here since they are a sponsor.

any update from the OP?

i hope support is better

Edited by ColdSingha

Posts commenting on moderation removed. Also a reminder, this OP is from a TV sponsor and will have been vetted by sales so careful with the allegations. If you have an issue than contact support [at] thaivisa.com for clarification.

Standards are good, double standards, double as good?

it's the google model, have to pay to play

How do they activate the service - do you have to already be with a specific subscriber? I am with " True " and never got to see a match all last season. I think I'm going to cancel this subscription- but I really do want to see the footy this year , but not sure who to go I with ??

CTH shows all the EPL as well as other games I have been more than happy with there service which I took up in August 2014 you can have it in either Thai or English all you do is press the green button on the remote to change the language

• Like 1

I'm guessing it's a streaming service. Doubtful it's legal.

What's wrong with the Scottish Premiership? The first British team to win the European cup came from Scotland, and eleven Scotsmen played in it.

Because it is sh#t

Yes it is sh#t, but what about my last sentence? Also, Celtic have reached the last sixteen of the Champions League three times in the last eight years despite having nowhere near the finances of the top leagues in Europe.

I see you have a Barcelona avatar. Celtic even beat them less than two years ago.

CTH Holdings own the EPL streaming rights for Thailand, so it should be easy for any legal provider to show the agreement they have made with CTH to stream games.

If they can't do that, they are doing it illegally, simple as.

question please, moving full time soon how do you get this service, what will i need, as i will be in a condo, ie, i know you need a set top box yes ? will i need for my condo to have cable in it ? what is the criteria, as i dont want to rent and find i cant get it thanks, kc..

question please, moving full time soon how do you get this service, what will i need, as i will be in a condo, ie, i know you need a set top box yes ? will i need for my condo to have cable in it ? what is the criteria, as i dont want to rent and find i cant get it thanks, kc..

Make sure you've got,or can get a good Ethernet or WiFi internet connection. Either you can connect you're computer / laptop to your TV with an HDMI lead, or buy the set top box.

can somebody explain to me how this service is any more legal than the 100s of other free but very much illegal streams on the internet?

i'd like to purchase but worried if i get a year subscription it will be banned by game 3 sad.png

I have asked the same question and I think it's reasonable if they were to publish their answer here since they are a sponsor.

I subscribed when it started and enjoyed all the games last season and had no problems with their service. Seems unlikely it will go under after 3 games this year. For 4g im going to risk it again this year especially when you consider how much more expensive CTH is.

reply to BENCREW sorry a bit confused by your last sentence, "or buy a set top box" what would this plug into exactly ?, i have sky here in uk , which connects via a sat dish, only i have seen lots of condos, with none of the above mentioned, as i say i want to get it right, so i can see my motorbike racing, he he

So from what I can ascertain so far: –

– – No comments as to whether it is legal or not, however it seems to have been going for a year or more and has satisfied TV users.

– – Dedicated to sports only which is good if one doesn't want to watch other UK programmes.

– – Cheaper than CTH and Thai Expat TV (although when this special offer comes to an end, who knows?).

So based on the above, I would like to give it a try, however I wonder why the OP doesn't come back on the thread and answer a couple of questions which have been directed towards the service?

So from what I can ascertain so far: –

– – No comments as to whether it is legal or not, however it seems to have been going for a year or more and has satisfied TV users.

– – Dedicated to sports only which is good if one doesn't want to watch other UK programmes.

– – Cheaper than CTH and Thai Expat TV (although when this special offer comes to an end, who knows?).

So based on the above, I would like to give it a try, however I wonder why the OP doesn't come back on the thread and answer a couple of questions which have been directed towards the service?

Didn't you see the sign at the airport...'Welcome to Thailand...NO pessimists allowed'.rolleyes.gif

Posts commenting on moderation removed. Also a reminder, this OP is from a TV sponsor and will have been vetted by sales so careful with the allegations. If you have an issue than contact support [at] thaivisa.com for clarification.

I'm all for removing rudeness, lies, mistruths and abuse, but.....

I can understand you want to be careful about upsetting your Sponsors, but I don't see why you should suppress ALL negatives opinions of Forum members (which I assume is what was in some of the removed posts). Surely we want to keep an open and realistic view of this service provider warts and all, and not force a lopsided biased one? IMHO if they are real experiences of subscribers, better that the service provider (being a sponsor as stated) respond to them here on an open forum and let forum members make their own decisions.

How do they activate the service - do you have to already be with a specific subscriber? I am with " True " and never got to see a match all last season. I think I'm going to cancel this subscription- but I really do want to see the footy this year , but not sure who to go I with ??

CTH shows all the EPL as well as other games I have been more than happy with there service which I took up in August 2014 you can have it in either Thai or English all you do is press the green button on the remote to change the language

Also its not well advertised, but CTH on their 6th EPL channel they also show the English Pre/Halftime/Post match from the UK with a English pundits. This means you can't get it for every match, but since they are usually staggered 2 or 3 per day, you can get about 6 matches per week with full UK pre and post punditry. Beats listening to fifty "OH- HOORRRRRRR!'s at halftime LOL

Edited by cyborgx

I'm all for removing rudeness, lies, mistruths and abuse, but.....

I can understand you want to be careful about upsetting your Sponsors, but I don't see why you should suppress ALL negatives opinions of Forum members (which I assume is what was in some of the removed posts). Surely we want to keep an open and realistic view of this service provider warts and all, and not force a lopsided biased one? IMHO if they are real experiences of subscribers, better that the service provider (being a sponsor as stated) respond to them here on an open forum and let forum members make their own decisions.

Normally I would remove this for discussing moderation. However for clarity, the caution has nothing to do with negative posts against a sponsor in this case but making unsubstantiated accusations about the operation. As for negative opinions, it is a matter of degree as to how they will be dealt with. Out right slander will not be accepted but commenting about having a specific problem and allow the sponsor to respond is reasonable.

I've been using 365 sport for nearly a year now and found no problems with buffering or quality. The only small problems for me are the 4/5 second delay in the feed and the occasional hicup of getting 'live' coverage when it goes into a new day (passed midnight).

However what I would really like is to have a copy of their APK file to load onto my android box, it doesn't seem to be available for download and is only supplied if you buy their set top box.They must understand that many of thier subscribers already own android boxes but they (and Thai Expat tv) try to palm you off with a substandard 'moble' version which is in beta and runs through a browser.

Any ideas where I can get hold of the APK

I've been using 365 sport for nearly a year now and found no problems with buffering or quality. The only small problems for me are the 4/5 second delay in the feed and the occasional hicup of getting 'live' coverage when it goes into a new day (passed midnight).

However what I would really like is to have a copy of their APK file to load onto my android box, it doesn't seem to be available for download and is only supplied if you buy their set top box.They must understand that many of thier subscribers already own android boxes but they (and Thai Expat tv) try to palm you off with a substandard 'moble' version which is in beta and runs through a browser.

Same problem with ThaiExpat.tv . Their apk files don't run well on generic Android either. I'm sure they could both try better, but where else are we going to go? In case of ThaiExpat.tv. back to the UK TV apk file helps.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have been with both UKtv and 365Sports for nearly a year now, both my subscriptions wont run out until after the 4000baht special offer dead line, does anyone know if i will get this same offer as and when i renew...........

I have been with both UKtv and 365Sports for nearly a year now, both my subscriptions wont run out until after the 4000baht special offer dead line, does anyone know if i will get this same offer as and when i renew...........

I was in the same boat last year (albeit with monthy billing). Email their support and they'll probably sort it out.

Rizla, I asked the support team a similar question about the 6 months offer (I posted the offer in a previous post), this was their response, so I don't hold out much hope of them agreeing to any discount for future promotions - it will depend on what promotions are around at the time. Still why not contact them and give it a go!!

By the way, like other posters I have found the 365Sport service 'acceptable' for the price. I think we have to be careful about comparing 365Sport with True or even CTH.

365Sport are a lot cheaper, don't need special equipment if you already have a decent internet connection and don't' need a contract. So for 300 baht a month with this special deal, I think it is worth doing.

If it were 600 baht per month, then I am not sure I would take the service as it can be a bit flaky at times.

From 365Sport

Dear David,

The deal is valid until the end of the month (midnight Thursday 31/7/14). The 6 month subscription starts the moment you make payment for the promotional subscription regardless of when you would actually prefer the subscription to start, this is the offer.

Best regards,
Sales Team

Same problem with ThaiExpat.tv . Their apk files don't run well on generic Android either. I'm sure they could both try better, but where else are we going to go? In case of ThaiExpat.tv. back to the UK TV apk file helps.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Great Minds think alike, I too have started using the old UK TV apk, emailed ThaiExpat to ask for an updated version and was told they no longer support it but I could carry on using the old one. Pity they couldn't just iron out the couple of bugs and re-release it (sure that was still in beta when I downloaded a year ago), better than the mobile version.

As far as I know there's no app available.

This is the information I received from 365 sport on how to watch on an Android device:

ANDROID MOBILE DEVICES & PREMIER SPORT BOX:

Open the mobile website in Google Chrome http://m.365sport.tv

Input (copy & paste if possible) your username & password details:

Username: *********

Password: **********

Use MX Player (install if needed) to play the selected programme

Worked straight away for me. Ityped in the username and password. No problems. Once you've signed in you just need to keep that web page stored in your browsers bookmarks.

As well as Chrome, I found it also works on the Android browser.

Also, as well as the MX player it plays back on the VLC player.

I subscribed to UKTV because they had a better interface to use on my Android box than Expat TV. I subscribed to 365Sport and got fed up with their interface then found ilikehdtv who have a fantastic Android app.

Once my 12 months with UKTV is up, if Expat TV haven't decided to properly support Android, I will put my annual subscription into a good VPN instead. Really poor service for Android box users.