Pong Nam Rong

ianpants69

The dreaded visa-run is upon me again and i don't think I can face Aranya again. Can anyone tell me how to get to Pong Nam Rong and what the craic is for doing a visa-run there? any info gratefully recieved, bus station, prices, times etc...

Many thanks

ian

It would help if you could tell us from where you wish to start.

Basicly no public transport to Ban Laem so you might consider to use a visarun company .

There are companies leaving from BKK and Pattaya.

The Pattaya ones pass Rayong .

If you need further advise pls feel free to send a PM.

The dreaded visa-run is upon me again and i don't think I can face Aranya again. Can anyone tell me how to get to Pong Nam Rong and what the craic is for doing a visa-run there? any info gratefully recieved, bus station, prices, times etc...

Many thanks

ian

I always went with Claudio, forgot his company name, but works perfect and he is going every day from Bangkok, if interested PM me and I can give you phone/email.

I used to go to PNR from BKK quite regular on the m/c but with higher fuel prices I now go to Aran. Quicker and much cheaper than PNR who demand 200b for doing a 1 day turn-around plus an extra 100b for visa.

Aran lately is simply 1000b for the Cambo visa and nothing else. Avoid early morn and late afternoon and the queues are not too bad. Queues are non-existant at PNR so you'll be in and out in around 10 mins.

If you're coming from Pattaya/Rayong then PNR will be much quicker.