Passenger hit with bottle of Jack Daniels on board Thai Airways flight from Sydney to Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they will be banning alcohol on Thai Airways.

No, I don't think it will go that far.

May be it should. I don't see why people must have the right to get drunken everywhere and every time.

Right, and punish all the people that can handle/enjoy a drink without becoming abusive?

I am offended by the bad food on planes; let's ban that, too. And fat people hugging the armrests. And babies. All Aussies. Oh, and all holier-than-thou party-poopersfacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

• Like 2

Two blokes were secretly swilling their duty free,

I wonder what makes people sip from their own bottles on a flight where all drinks are free anyway?

"Limits" on what gets served, the crew had probably stopped serving them?

Exactly what would have happened. Crew monitor how many drinks you consume, and don't like to say no, but then they will delay the next drink.

All duty free booze should be stowed away from passengers for this exact stories reason. Bloody idiots.

In the United States, we would then file a lawsuit against Jack Daniels for having such a strong bottle that it could be used as a weapon. And, we would win. Go figure....

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

“Two blokes were secretly swilling their duty free,”

I wonder what makes people sip from their own bottles on a flight where all drinks are free anyway?

You may find that the crew stopped feeding them drinks so they decided to hit their own stash!

Love it.....we Australians have some great tourists travelling the globe.....those coming to Thailand and Bali especially......bloody <deleted>.....nothing unusual at all....can't understand what the fuss is all about!..............

You might see what all the fuss is about if you had been on the flight perhaps.

I have noticed over the last 40 years of flying that people generally drink a lot less and airlines appeared to be offering less alcohol. A good thing, in my opinion. I'm not a teetotaler but when you've got 300+ people crammed into a small tin can for 12 hours it only takes one moron to make life difficult for everyone else

• Like 1

Handcuff them both, and have three flight attendants take turns flogging them with a leather whip, with their pants around their ankles, in front of the entire plane. Move them from one cabin to the next, so all the passengers can enjoy, after the pilot gives an explanation. Much can be learned from this, by the drunkards. Such as civil behavior, and common decency. And it would be fun for the passengers, who might be bored.

Spidermike007

Seeing bondaged naked male butts flogged is obviously a fantasy of yours. Each to his own, so I don't condemn you for it, but your solution is not a realistic answer.

• Like 1

Quality Bogan Tourism

Now that is an understatement, w anchor is more like it.

Good old Aussies typical behaviour from Aussies

Be nice to us Aussies, not all of us are like these 2

I've met some Poms that are just as stupid if not worse

Handcuff them both, and have three flight attendants take turns flogging them with a leather whip, with their pants around their ankles, in front of the entire plane. Move them from one cabin to the next, so all the passengers can enjoy, after the pilot gives an explanation. Much can be learned from this, by the drunkards. Such as civil behavior, and common decency. And it would be fun for the passengers, who might be bored.

Spidermike007

Yep Spidermike... You have it right!

Flogging people with a leather whip with their pants around their ankles in front of a plane load of passengers including women and children is definitely the way to teach people "civil behavior and common decency."

Where are you from, again? I want to make sure I never go there.

wai2.gif

Gosh that' s how they keep the birthrate up? Tying the condom around the appendage instead of wearing it ? Clever !!

Just like the girls in the gogo bars you see with their panties tied around their arms... (I've heard...)

They are legal because they are still "wearing" panties... whistling.gif

Spidermike007

Yep Spidermike... You have it right!

Flogging people with a leather whip with their pants around their ankles in front of a plane load of passengers including women and children is definitely the way to teach people "civil behavior and common decency."

Where are you from, again? I want to make sure I never go there.

wai2.gif

I admit, it was a very poor attempt at humor. Lighten up guys. It was a pretty humorous situation right? Clubheads clubbing each other?

Spidermike007

• Like 2

Should be an automatic deportation and blacklist on arrival.

If a guy can't control himself on a plane surrounded by women and children, he is not going to be a great ambassador for the farang when let loose in never closing bars is he?

They blend in well in Patong, Pattaya or Nana.

Quality Bogan Tourism

Be nice to us Poms, I've met others that are just as stupid. Shall we start a circle of nationalities and finish back with the 2 master--baiters from Aussie.thumbsup.gif

Quality Bogan Tourism

Be nice to us Poms, I've met others that are just as stupid. Shall we start a circle of nationalities and finish back with the 2 master--baiters from Aussie.thumbsup.gif

They are probably pommie descent anyway.

Quality Bogan Tourism

They are probably pommie descent anyway.

Most likely but maybe not. but whats the point of side tracking from the Ausies to the Poms ?? if the French did it -end of story.

Cuchulainn, on 21 Jul 2014 - 17:18, said:

It's absolute thick, selfish, d1ckheads like this who may get alcohol banned on all flights!!

More handcuffs on planes and much stricter punishments governing alcohol misuse whilst airborne?

post-205945-0-01318400-1405997169_thumb.

• Like 2

Cuchulainn, on 21 Jul 2014 - 17:18, said:

It's absolute thick, selfish, d1ckheads like this who may get alcohol banned on all flights!!

More handcuffs on planes and much stricter punishments governing alcohol misuse whilst airborne?

attachicon.gifdrunkard.jpg

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif --I insist, I paid for my seat.

• Like 1