Miss Universe Thailand runner-up refuses to hand back her tiara

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any recommendations for a good malt whiskey?

Not from here...

Is the bottle finished ?

Recommending a good malt would start a longer & more heated thread than anti-America or Israel cracking nuts.

Just to start the war, spent a lot of my younger years on Skye, so have to say Talisker, but I do like a MacCallan

Wisely my father took me on a tour of the Talisker distillery at 12, so I got a taste for it then !

we tried so hard to make everything cool

• Like 1

Just following Slick Willy Clinton's definition of sex. I also taught High School in USA and my students held the same sort of separation. Amazing world.

But I will say this, back on the topic of this forum, if these are the photos that makes anyone think she has been a prostitute then everyone needs to sit down and shut up. If you can't take a racy photo then make virginity a requirement and specify she has never had oral, digital nor anal sex because to most Thai girls unless it is vaginal sex it is not sex. I have lost count of the many girls who I every asked if they have had sex before and the countless "No" as the answer but when you dig a little deeper into the dough you will find flour. Conversation with a "Pretties": Me: Baby? You had a boyfriend before right? Her: Yes Teerak. Me: Did you and first bf have sex? Her: No... We not want to have sex before marry. Thai girl not like girl in your country. Me: Oh! I see Baby. So... Can I ask did you ever Smoke your bf or your bf Smoke you? Her: Yes sometimes and sometimes he play with mine with his finger but Smoking and Playing is not sex. My bf never put his puppy in my kitty. I'm still a virgin. Me thinking to myself: Hmmmmm... <deleted>? Let me check that menthol inhaler she is always sticking in her nose.