Why do some posters sign off each post with their name?

Pattaya Pat

Sent from Thakins birthday party in Paris...

Send my regards to fab4 and GK

Regards,

Bob Amsterdam

I am a secret balloon chaser, and want to get in early before Charlerm arrives and drinks the open bar dry

sent from under a Ex miss Thailand Universe winner, now minus the fur coat, but still wearing the tiara.

• Like 2

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even better.. put your motor bike or car in the signature. That's so relavent to this kind of forum. Stuff it put down the watch you are wearing and brand of clothes.

Cheers

Yamaha PeeWee 50, Casio Watch, Tesco Jeans, and your mum and sister last night at the sametime.

Actually you just query why some posters sign off posts with their name. I put it down to ignorance.

Everyone who has been taught correctly knows that written communications should always conclude with:

1) Yours faithfully
If you do not know the name of the person, end the letter this way.

2) Yours sincerely
If you know the name of the person, end the letter this way.

3) Your signature
Sign your name, then print it underneath the signature. If you think the person you are writing to might not know whether you are male of female, put you title in brackets after your name.

I think it may be best to keep comments on starting forms for written communication to another topic.

Edited by harrry

Why am I reading this thread?

The same reason the rest of us are ?...

bored with reading whining posts from the Overstayers, "english teachers" and on liners banging on of how immmigration in Thailand is so unfair and Thai's a racist xenophoboes not to let the lilly white Arjan's and various internet "business men" stay long term in Thailand without the proper visa's and for free ?

sent from an empty 5 star hotel suite in Paris, Ex-miss Thai Universe winner recently departed, after a fun night of debauchery, taking fur coat, Tirara and my wallet with her

Although I did find my car keys.

Edited by Soutpeel

The same reason the rest of us are ?...

bored with reading whining posts from the Overstayers, "english teachers" and on liners banging on of how immmigration in Thailand is so unfair and Thai's a racist xenophoboes not to let the lilly white Arjan's and various internet "business men" stay long term in Thailand without the proper visa's and for free ?

sent from an empty 5 star hotel suite in Paris, Ex-miss Thai Universe winner recently departed, after a fun night of debauchery, taking fur coat, Tirara and my wallet with her

Although I did find my car keys.

The responses to this thread were funny though. Hey, you forgot to sign your name, 555.

Because it's the next big thing (after TGAU).

sent from my Bugatti Veyron paid for with my TGAU Q2 dividend check while soutie's Ex- Miss Thailand Universe winner's younger sister wearing naught but a smile is in the seat next to me with her hand up my kilt.

• Like 2

sent from my Bugatti Veyron paid for with my TGAU Q2 dividend check while soutie's Ex- Miss Thailand Universe winner's younger sister wearing naught but a smile is in the seat next to me with her hand up my kilt.

What is TGAU stand for?

• Like 1

TGAU = Tystysgrif Gyffredinol Addysg Uwchradd

Am I right? Should I be living in a cave in Wales for not knowing what TGAU means?

Having looked at your member status, I believe a TGAU may certainly enhance your lifestyle.

Neverdie

Oh. Hope cave fashion is in this year.

Somsrisonphimai: What does TGAU stand for? , I just tried to ask this question, but got treated with utter disdain and contempt. Which would be perfectly OK if they'd only answer the bloody question. :) :)

OK, I have just goggled TGAU and it shows that TGAU can stand for ‘Tystysgrif Gyffredinol Addysg Uwchradd’, which is the Welsh version of the General Certificate of Secondary Education

Maybe this is what they are talking about.

the Welsh have secondary education ?.... whats it in ? Advanced sheep shagging ?

Oh look Mr. SP, I have found a double barrel TGAU.

post-87166-0-33739700-1406096149_thumb.j

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 1

What is TGAU stand for?

I think the answer to that is along the lines of, "if you need to ask..."

sent from my fast as <deleted> Veyron with a sh*t-scared, naked hottie in the seat next to me as we shoot up the Mitrapharb to visit her family in Nakhon Nowhere.

• Like 1

What is TGAU stand for?

Many years age (around 2001 I think) I was having my house built by the local builders.

After about the third day i realized that my dog was missing and i hadn't seen since the day before.

After a long search we heard a scratching coming from the wall and then realized that the builders had bricked in my dog between the wall cavity.

To save having to tear down the wall I agreed with the builders that we should remove a small section so that the dog could be fed.

However, (probably through a translation mistake) the plasterer went to his truck, took out his hand gun and shot my dog.

It wasn't a really big problem, as I didn't really like the colour of that dog but I did coin the phrase of These Guys Are Useless).

Since then we often sit around at family functions and laugh about the situation.

As for the poor dog, don't worry because I did get a new one and this one's colour matches my T-shirt.

• Like 2