IOS7 Backdoor

Chicog

Eat this Apple fanboys!

What gives you right to insult other people? Right, you are a hater. You never had an I device and you never will.

Like they say, Haters gonna hate.

If you claim Android is safer than IOS, you're delusional.

Eat this Apple fanboys!

What gives you right to insult other people? Right, you are a hater. You never had an I device and you never will.

1. I'm not saying it's safer but at least there are no known hidden "backdoors" in Android phones / systems planted by the manufacturer, if you know of any please provide the links.

2. Description of a fanboy (from a number of free online dictionaries):

- a boy or man who is an extremely or overly enthusiastic fan of someone or something

- an obsessive male fan, especially of something technological or from popular culture

- a person obsessed with an element of video or electronic culture, such as a game, sci-fimovie, comic or animé, music, etc;

- a person obsessed with any other single subject or hobby

Originated at the beginning of 20th century.

As you can see a fanboy simply means an obsessed person and it perfectly defines a lot of Apple users on TV.

Please note that not all Apple users automatically fall into fanboy category.

My previous reply was not directed at you and if you choose to be insulted by the term - so be it.

1. I'm not saying it's safer but at least there are no known hidden "backdoors" in Android phones / systems planted by the manufacturer, if you know of any please provide the links.

http://www.darkreading.com/mobile-security/samsung-galaxy-security-alert-android-backdoor-discovered/d/d-id/1127675

http://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/top-security-stories/android-backdoor-discovered-nine-samsung-galaxy-models/

• Like 2

Eat this Apple fanboys!

- a boy or man who is an extremely or overly enthusiastic fan of someone or something

- an obsessive male fan, especially of something technological or from popular culture

- a person obsessed with an element of video or electronic culture, such as a game, sci-fimovie, comic or animé, music, etc;

As you can see a fanboy simply means an obsessed person and it perfectly defines a lot of Apple users on TV.

My previous reply was not directed at you and if you choose to be insulted by the term - so be it.

I'm not offended as I'm not Apple fanboy. I use a Samsung ultrabook, iPhone 5S, One plus one and several other Android phones, iPad Air, Asus T100 (Windoz)

Nobody defended Apple regarding this but you started with this "Eat this Apple fanboys!"

There are chinese Android phones comes with spyware inside.

Besides, it is very easy to install a spyware from Google play, which risks your financial information and private life. This is something you can't do even if you want to in iOS because there is no malware in Apple App store.

I remember a post, somebody installed something and all sd card files were corrupted.

There are similar ransomware apps which encrypts your files and asks money to decrypt them, again, only in Android as Android allows this.

Eat this Apple fanboys!

I'm not offended as I'm not Apple fanboy. I use a Samsung ultrabook, iPhone 5S, One plus one and several other Android phones, iPad Air, Asus T100 (Windoz)

Nobody defended Apple regarding this but you started with this "Eat this Apple fanboys!"

Besides, it is very easy to install a spyware from Google play, which risks your financial information and private life. This is something you can't do even if you want to in iOS because there is no malware in Apple App store.

I remember a post, somebody installed something and all sd card files were corrupted.

There are similar ransomware apps which encrypts your files and asks money to decrypt them, again, only in Android as Android allows this.

If you're not offended why was there a need to accuse me and to reply to my post?

Your constant drivel about Android insecurity is out of place here in Apple topic (in any other topic too in fact, unless someone specifically asking about Android platform's security) and the way I see it - you're trying to start another Apple vs Android battle. Go play with your gadgets, you have plenty and hopefully you have time for them all.

If it's got backdoors built into it, you don't need to,

w00t.gif

If it's got backdoors built into it, you don't need to,

w00t.gif

If it is that easy, hack my iphone in front of me or <deleted>.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Eat this Apple fanboys!

If you're not offended why was there a need to accuse me and to reply to my post?

Your constant drivel about Android insecurity is out of place here in Apple topic (in any other topic too in fact, unless someone specifically asking about Android platform's security) and the way I see it - you're trying to start another Apple vs Android battle. Go play with your gadgets, you have plenty and hopefully you have time for them all.

Because you are a hater. You like every post that is against Apple. You seriously need to visit a psycologyst for some long long therapy sessions.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

To be honest, I have had enough.

Shurup and Chicog are two different kind of Trolls in TV. I hate trolls, no matter what kind. Some people really need to get a life, instead of trolling others here in TV forum.

I'll appreciate if they stop quoting my posts, I promise I'll stop quoting yours.

And anyone else have courage to call me Apple fanboy, I can always take photo of my equipment and prove what I am. Can you do the same?

Shurup and Chicog are two different kind of Trolls in TV. I hate trolls, no matter what kind. Some people really need to get a life, instead of trolling others here in TV forum.

I'll appreciate if they stop quoting my posts, I promise I'll stop quoting yours.

And anyone else have courage to call me Apple fanboy, I can always take photo of my equipment and prove what I am. Can you do the same?

Shut up man, this is obviously something every Apple user should know about. Especially ones like you who think there is a thermonuclear reaction taking place in Apple's rectum.

• Like 1

this is obviously something every Apple user should know about.

Why? Its been there for YEARS and hasn't caused any issues... End users really don't give a toss - they just want their device(s) to work as advertised. only techy nerds really care about this shizzle.

• Like 1

Why? Its been there for YEARS and hasn't caused any issues... End users really don't give a toss - they just want their device(s) to work as advertised. only techy nerds really care about this shizzle.

They'll never understand that. They're simply jealous that IOS is far superior in terms of security, performance, user privacy, battery consumption and simplicity compared to Android.

Android still lacks cloud backing up of your Application data. You need root + titanium backup (worst user friendly interface I've ever seen in my life) to do that, which is not cloud backup. iOS Can back up your app datas, photos, contacts, sms, and everything to cloud very easily.

They'll never understand that. They're simply jealous that IOS is far superior in terms of security, performance, user privacy, battery consumption and simplicity compared to Android.

Android still lacks cloud backing up of your Application data. You need root + titanium backup (worst user friendly interface I've ever seen in my life) to do that, which is not cloud backup. iOS Can back up your app datas, photos, contacts, sms, and everything to cloud very easily.

So you did get your feelings hurt by my apple fanboy comment, good for you because your 1st sentence in the last post clearly defines you as one. As well as you again spitting your drivel about Android devices in a topic that has nothing to do with Android.

As for you asking us to stop quoting your posts, let me point out that the tread was started my Chicog and replied by me and only after that you decided to stick your 50 cents in spew your usual nonsense. Go'n play with your gadgets as I said earlier.

P.S. Still waiting for your IQ score but I doubt I will get it as I'm sure you don't even know what it means.

Thread started by Chicog, liked and replied by you using your hate speech.

I don't see any more reason to post here anymore, unless you want to get dirty.

You post your IQ score test signed and I'll post mine later.

Oh, for f. sake change your nickname. It means syrup, but in slang it also means "shut up" and an act of telling another person to keep quiet / stop talking, which you never comply.

Comply with your own nickname and get out of my sight.

Privacy is not an issue to you?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Can you remotely hack my iPhone? Record keystrokes (keylogger) and other stuff? If not, why argue? iOS still the most secure mobile OS.

Just download some keyboard app in Google play, some of them designed to steal your password. You always have to be extra careful what you download from Google play. I installed ios7 keyboard for its design, then I read comments and I was happy not doing any online banking in that phone.

So many spyware, ransomware, malware and virus in Android.

And 0 for iOS in App Store and unless you do jailbreak, you can't install applications other than App store which makes it secure.

I tend not to worry about things that have not caused any problems. Reporting/exposing a backdoor which has been benign for years is not cause for alarm... BTW, yeti, boogie-men, straw-men and the Loch Ness monster don't worry me either!

As this topic is nothing other than insults and personal attacks:

7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

9) Do not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

mfr_closed1.gif