Will Alcohol Sales Be Banned on August 11 + 12

soihok

These alcohol-free 'holidays' really p*ss me off. Yes, I also go out regularly with my GF for dinner. And yes, I like to have a few drinks with my meal. It's called having a life.

You are allowed to take your own booze with you. Drinking is not forbidden the sale of alcohol is forbidden.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

These alcohol-free 'holidays' really p*ss me off. Yes, I also go out regularly with my GF for dinner. And yes, I like to have a few drinks with my meal. It's called having a life.

You are allowed to take your own booze with you. Drinking is not forbidden the sale of alcohol is forbidden.

Correct in the majority of cases, but it also depends on the owner of the restaurant, have seen some that don't allow it.

• Like 1

Although it is her Birthday and consider to be use as Mothers Day as well it has never stopped me from buying or going to a Go Go on those days. From my experience living here for years the month of August there are no closures!

Correct. The Queen's birthday/Mother's Day normally has no alcohol restrictions.

Sent from my GT-S7270L using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

For the record.........I work away from home and contracts normally offer 21 days leave per year.

So, my post was quite reasonable in asking the forum if booze sales are available.

Will be dining at some nice places and would like a bottle of wine or what ever.

Only get to come home 3 weeks a year.

THATS why I asked.

Thanks to all positive posters.

Trolls, well, are trolls.

Edited by soihok
  • Like 1