Visa Renewal Services to Cambodia & Laos with Thai Visa Service

Update 24th July 2014, valid for Ban Laem Checkpoint. We travel to Cambodia every day and to Laos on the advertised days.

Our web page www.thaivisaservice.com will be updated every day

As a Operator for Visa Renewal Services we are shall keep you up to date with the latest development.

Please feel free to contact us for enquiries, booking, comments and suggestions.

Our TAT Licence 11-06684.

Every Day: meeting 06.30 parking lot of Tesco/Lotus, next to the BTS ON NUT, near KFC. At the Border all formalities are handled by us. Return to Bangkok, BTS ON NUT at 16.45.

THB 2,000.-Westerners and Japanese,THB 700.- ASEAN Countries

Required: Passport with at least 4month validity and 1 id-picture(any size).

NB: Includes transportation, Visa processing fees, water en route.

Who can join: People with valid THAI VISA and PERSONS WHO JUST ENTERED THAILAND ONCE WITH VISA EXEMPT /VISA WAIVER VIA AIRPORT WILL RECEIVE A 30 DAY STAMP (Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, Russia, USA, United Kingdom), OR ONE 15 DAY STAMP(Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Brunei, Belgium, Czech, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Slovak, Slovenia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and UAE) FROM LAND BORDER. AFTER THAT THEY HAVE TO APPLY FOR THAI VISA AT THAI EMBASSY. Vietnamese, Laotian and Malaysian special condition.

We thank you for your support

• Like 2

No issues with Thaivisaservice when doing tourist visa reentry at ban laem border. Only a few farang... Seems we are all shit scared of rumors and gossip.

If you have a valid visa including tourist.. You are not affected by the out and in rules. It may be changing in August.. But so far so good. I have six out and it's.. Three doubles and sure as hell don't look like a tourist in my passport. I will tell you all what happens in 30 mins when I cross back over to the Thai side.. So far this seems like no problem

Edited by zab

Have used this service several times

Once to get a double entry tourist visa when they where getting them from PP

And used them several times to Ban Leam to activate 2nd entry of tourist visa

Never had an issue,always enough vans,paper work taken care of at border

If you need a service I would recommend them highly

QUOTE: Who can join: People with valid THAI VISA and PERSONS WHO JUST ENTERED THAILAND ONCE WITH VISA EXEMPT /VISA WAIVER VIA AIRPORT WILL RECEIVE A 30 DAY STAMP (Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, Russia, USA, United Kingdom)

........ and Switzerland, if I am not mistaken..............

Cheers.

QUOTE: Who can join: People with valid THAI VISA and PERSONS WHO JUST ENTERED THAILAND ONCE WITH VISA EXEMPT /VISA WAIVER VIA AIRPORT WILL RECEIVE A 30 DAY STAMP (Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, Russia, USA, United Kingdom)

........ and Switzerland, if I am not mistaken..............

Cheers.

You are mistaken. It is the G7 countries and those that have bilateral agreement for exempt entries. Bilateral countries listed here: http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/123/15383-List-of-countries-which-have-concluded-Agreements.html

• 1 month later...

Zab and others you mentioned you have been doing in/outs for a while and have six. You are talking about the regular tourist 30 day visa on arrivals? Do yo go to a border and right away come back in? I have come to Thailand twice this year for 30 days and this time want to stay for 60-90 days - Can I just do the new extension and a same dayvisa run?

Zab and others you mentioned you have been doing in/outs for a while and have six. You are talking about the regular tourist 30 day visa on arrivals? Do yo go to a border and right away come back in? I have come to Thailand twice this year for 30 days and this time want to stay for 60-90 days - Can I just do the new extension and a same dayvisa run?

He was writing about those with tourist visas from an embassy or consulate and multiple entry non immigrant visas.

You can do one out and back visa exempt entry (not a tourist visa) after having one from flying into the country.

If you want to stay more 30 days it is best to get a tourist visa before making your trip.

He was writing about those with tourist visas from an embassy or consulate and multiple entry non immigrant visas.

You can do one out and back visa exempt entry (not a tourist visa) after having one from flying into the country.

If you want to stay more 30 days it is best to get a tourist visa before making your trip.

Hi thanks, I am already in country with visa exempt entry. Is it possible to extends this entry by 30 days under the new procedures and to then do an out and back (same day) and get new single entry visa exempt entry? Alternatively is it possible to get an additional 30 day extension i.e making it 30+30+30?

Hi thanks, I am already in country with visa exempt entry. Is it possible to extends this entry by 30 days under the new procedures and to then do an out and back (same day) and get new single entry visa exempt entry? Alternatively is it possible to get an additional 30 day extension i.e making it 30+30+30?

You might be able to get another visa exempt entry after the extension. But it is to early to say for sure how immigration at the border might handle that situation.

You can only get one extension per entry.

I used your service two months ago to go to laos and was very happy with it. I plan on using your service again when I go to Cambodia to activate my second entry on my tourist visa. You state that you go to Cambodia every day so is that saying I can activate my second entry on a Saturday.

i arrived a couple of weeks ago with no visa just 30 days on arrival

I understand this can be extended by 30 days at immigration in bankok

Is it then possible to go to Laos and get the double entry tourist visa or do I need to do that in 2 weeks after mmy first 30 days expire?

There nothing that sets the date you can apply for a tourist visa.

You can do it at any time as long as you leave before your permitted to stay date.

• Like 1

Do you do the trip to Laos by big bus? I'd like to try your service, but I'm terrified of minivans.

Understandable, but we use Mini Van, good driver is the van with plate 3133. If you want to book with us, you can text me your name and date you wish to go to 081-8154803 and I shall inform driver to keep a seat for you.

Thanks.

i arrived a couple of weeks ago with no visa just 30 days on arrival

I understand this can be extended by 30 days at immigration in bankok

Is it then possible to go to Laos and get the double entry tourist visa or do I need to do that in 2 weeks after mmy first 30 days expire?

There nothing that sets the date you can apply for a tourist visa.

You can do it at any time as long as you leave before your permitted to stay date.

great so i can do the 30 day in bangkok first then do the Laos trip? just want to be 100% sure

• 1 month later...

Hello about the new regulation for extension of "temporary stay"/"visa exempt stamp"/"Visa"etc. The process was staightforward and easy but can take a long time, plan on maximum whole day just in case. There were only two cubicles taking care of the new extension process, though many other staffed cubicles were not utilized, remained empty of work or foreign visitors (Angry birds, candy crush, solitaire and bubble game were heavily utilized :-) the whole time. It took me 4 hours to receive the 30 day extension. The immigration officers were cordial and worked at least 90 minutes after closing hours. I had to provide phone number, specific accomodation in Bangkok, photo and the THB 1900 fee, that is all.

Regarding if after the extension one can re-enter and receive another visa exempt 30 day stamp - I will let you know very soon when I try it!

100% that you get the 30day extension. From all the countries who can enter on visa exemption only the Vietnamese will not get 30day extension, all other countries will get 30days, thb1,900.-.

You can add Russian and Mongolians as not receiving the 30 days extension. As far as I know, the complete list by "the committee monitoring official proceedings of officers of the Immigration Bureau" has never been published.

Edited by paz

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Just an update. After receiving the visa exempt stamp and then 30 day extension (new rules) in October 2014, I departed Thailand by land to Cambodia after 2 months in country. 10 days later I arrived by flight into Bangkok again. received another visa exempt stamp for 30 days. As we are still traveliing around I will try to get another 30 day visa extension - this would be the second time, albeit on new stamp. Anyone try this yet? I would like to avoid a whole day at immigration just to be told I can't do that. Thanks