large size mens clothes

Sampradaya

I think there is still that very overpriced small big clothes shop in the same space as Villa Market, Pattaya. MBK probably the best option and fair prices. Occasionally, the "XL" shops in the malls have some very big sized items. Very hit and miss. There are used pants shops bottom floor Tukcom Pattaya and Tesco North Pattaya Road that sometimes have stuff. Good luck.

Edited by Jingthing

Better advice would be to use the motivation of having a hard time finding clothes to eat healthy and workout.

I think the OP has a more immediate problem ... not being naked in public. I don't think he came here for morality lectures.

• Like 2

Better advice would be to use the motivation of having a hard time finding clothes to eat healthy and workout.

Hey....not all guys that wear xxxl or xxxxl shirts do it to cover a gut...just the opposite for me as my chest is 13-14" larger than my waist size...it is hard to buy shirts here and even when marked that size you better try them on....my wife likes to get matching color T shirts on our holidays and it's a real hassle....I have found it is easier to shop for material I/she like/approve and have them made...cost is small and they last for years..I have shirts for day wear + others for going out at night...around the house it's T's and athletic type shorts.....easy here to have quality well fitted shirts made....I have seen some tailors window ads for low cost shirts...

• Like 1

"my wife likes to get matching color T shirts-----pgrahmm"

..............Wow trendsetters, use to love looking at that in Hawaii.............maybe you could even get the curtains made from the same batch................. coffee1.gif

MBK, 6 th floor, the shop's name is Mr. Z ,has affordable large sizes clothing up to 8XL . Jeans, underwear, t-shirts, sweaters and sweatpants, swimwear and shirts. I always stop there when in Bangkok never miss the chance.

In Pattaya I only know the big size clothing store in Central, left side, before the entrance to the Central Store, floor one or two, i am not sure.

I also order online from London, UK, it's called DUKE's clothing, D555 and more, but they only mail to an Europeen adress. I love their pants selection as they have a few with zipped pockets, which I find very useful for a stay in Thailand , out of reasons you might be able to figure out

..............Wow trendsetters, use to love looking at that in Hawaii.............maybe you could even get the curtains made from the same batch................. coffee1.gif

Naah....we already have our matching "Hang Loose" treking hats from Hawaii hers white mine camo....drapes - or maybe even a matching quilt and table cloth......LOL....thanks for the ideas....maybe a matching car cover - whatdoyathink?????

Crazy, got a number for Mr. Z?

Ah, well, i happened to find one of their shopping bags, it is called DR. ZU ( not Mr. Z )

MBK Center Bangkok, 6th floor , stall Y9-Y10. Phone: 02-6118056 or 085-8422277

the London online store for big guys can be found under dukedirect.co.uk

Edited by crazygreg44

Thank Buddha she is not a Man United fan ... smile.png