Drugs House shutdown by Pattaya Police and Navy

Rimmer

Drugs House shutdown by Pattaya Police and Navy

drugs-42.jpg
PATTAYA:--On Friday Night a press conference was held at Pattaya Police Station to announce the arrest of 5 people who are suspected of running a drug distribution business from a house in South Pattaya.

Police Colonel Supatee, the acting Superintendent of Pattaya Police Station received information of the drugs house, located in the Egmongkol Village 2 Housing Estate in South Pattaya and assembled a team of Police Officers and heavily-armed Navy Officers who conducted a raid on the house.

Khun Sagon aged 39, Khun Galayagon aged 42, Khun Bemigar aged 25, Khun Panasanan aged 27 and a 17 year old male were arrested and a total of 1.6kg of the class 5 drug Marijuana and 35g of the class 1 drug Crystal Methamphetamine were seized
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/136391/drugs-house-shutdown-by-pattaya-police-and-navy/#sthash.neq9xwyZ.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-07-26

• Like 1

mok199, on 26 Jul 2014 - 21:59, said:

the ''crack house'' has finally arrived,all we need is the ''car jacking'',and the ''home invasion'',i will feel all warm and fuzzy,like im back home...

Don't worry, they will arrive in due course,!!

the ''crack house'' has finally arrived,all we need is the ''car jacking'',and the ''home invasion'',i will feel all warm and fuzzy,like im back home...

You could always go home. Plane leaves every day.

Just kidding. I just had to say that before one of the old grumps did, followed by, "In my 80 years of living here, I've never seen or heard of anyone doing drugs or breaking the law in any way, shape, or form. You must be running in the wrong circles."

• Like 1

Its a very sad situation indeed, that a country has to use its Navy personel to perform tasks such as this, and why ? because the BIB cant be trusted to make the arrests by the NCPO.

All too many times it is widely reported that the suspects of crimes " have eluded capture " when the BIB are left to do things - very convienient for them

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Its a very sad situation indeed, that a country has to use its Navy personel to perform tasks such as this, and why ? because the BIB cant be trusted to make the arrests by the NCPO.

All too many times it is widely reported that the suspects of crimes " have eluded capture " when the BIB are left to do things - very convienient for them

I wouldn't call it sad but more progressive. If additional resources are added to the BIB, and results are being achieved then that can only be a good step forward.

If bringing in the army would add more results, then go for it.........................wink.png

NB: I do know where you are coming from though.

Edited by chrisinth