Greek Badger Cheese

mrtoad

Mopre to the point where is Northen Greece....I thought that was Macedonia,

Even more to the point, what's a Grecian urn?

Does it store Costas' marbles?

Don't be silly.......it will brake.

They are in the British Museum, somewhere in Somerset and at the moment I have been informed that they are rubbing them with cheddar cheese, to give them a more authentic yellow colour.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does it store Costas' marbles?

Don't be silly.......it will brake.

They are in the British Museum, somewhere in Somerset and at the moment I have been informed that they are rubbing them with cheddar cheese, to give them a more authentic yellow colour.

RUbbing with cheese....sounds rather greek to me;.

Oh come on lads, I lined this one up for you:

Q. What's a Grecian urn?

A. About 200 quid a week.

Boom boom.

Sorry, I have to correct your spelling.

It's squid or squeak.....not quid.

Get your facts right.

Edited by Costas2008

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~loxias/harry_potter.htm

says there is no word for badger in greek so it seems it will be a bit hard to find.

Not that our group member would ever stoop to selling us non existing products.

It think I may have to start a topic reporting this scam.

Thanks Harry, Mr Soutpeel made reference to it, and Costas has been jabbering on about it in other threads.

post-94947-0-67782600-1406354067_thumb.j

• Like 2

Apparently there is a

Mounted Burmese ferret-badger at the Natural History Museum of Genoa ..does not say by whom

That must have been sold in Chatuchak, na? And certainly something to do with TGAU, na?

Maybe there is a local dish of Ferret Feta in Florina?

Well it is tipping down 1 cm a minute what else to do?

Apparently there is a

Mounted Burmese ferret-badger at the Natural History Museum of Genoa ..does not say by whom

That must have been sold in Chatuchak, na? And certainly something to do with TGAU, na?

All this talk of delicacies is making me feel quite hungry. Might pop down to the local Greek resteraunt.

Apparently there is a

Well if it was greek it is shure to be mounted too.

• Like 1

Apparently there is a

Yep you are right.

In Sparta, the hippeus was the royal guard of honour. It consisted of 300 Spartan youth under the age of thirty. These soldiers were initially mounted, and they would then serve as heavily armed foot soldiers after some time. The Athenian cavalry was formed after the Greco-Persian War in the 5th century BC; it originally consisted of 300 men and then increased to 1,200 men following Athens' Golden Age. This included 200 mounted bowmen (hippotoxōtœ) and 1,000 Athenian citizens

Apparently there is a

Yep you are right.

In Sparta, the hippeus was the royal guard of honour. It consisted of 300 Spartan youth under the age of thirty. These soldiers were initially mounted, and they would then serve as heavily armed foot soldiers after some time. The Athenian cavalry was formed after the Greco-Persian War in the 5th century BC; it originally consisted of 300 men and then increased to 1,200 men following Athens' Golden Age. This included 200 mounted bowmen (hippotoxōtœ) and 1,000 Athenian citizens

I thought we were talking about badgers not hippopotomus.

• Like 1

Costas, you're losing everyone again. We are talking about Greek Badgers, not mounted Calvary.

Maybe Mr. Costas is trying to say in his roundabout way is that the Turks introduced Badger Dairy Products to Greece.

Costas, you're losing everyone again. We are talking about Greek Badgers, not mounted Calvary.

Maybe Mr. Costas is trying to say in his roundabout way is that the Turks introduced Badger Dairy Products to Greece.

You mean when they taught them to cook.

• Like 1

Greek badger cheese (or Greek badger's milk cheese as it is correctly called) is very strong and also pungent, so it is suggested that this cheese is served on a Ritz cracker as an amuse bouche.

I once had the pleasure of partaking in the tasting of this delightful and mouth watering ambrosia.

I would thoroughly recommend trying this cheese but do be aware that it is slightly runny and very pungent, so if it is not properly stored it will attract certain clawed rodents.

Are those gerbils on this thread?

The Turks taught the Greeks lots of things.

Yes, but who invented the badger cheese?

They are still, waaay behind us(not let them too close, you never know what can happenw00t.gif ),

but still don't know where to get it, in KK.......any suggestions?

Yes, but who invented the badger cheese?

They are still, waaay behind us(not let them too close, you never know what can happenw00t.gif ),

but still don't know where to get it, in KK.......any suggestions?

Yes Mr. Costas I think we've all seen the movie Midnight Express.

• Like 1

Greek badger cheese (or Greek badger's milk cheese as it is correctly called) is very strong and also pungent, so it is suggested that this cheese is served on a Ritz cracker as an amuse bouche.

I once had the pleasure of partaking in the tasting of this delightful and mouth watering ambrosia.

I would thoroughly recommend trying this cheese but do be aware that it is slightly runny and very pungent, so if it is not properly stored it will attract certain clawed rodents.

Are those gerbils on this thread?

I hope not

A lot of thoughts sprung in my mind.

Is ferret milk the same as badger milk?

I like ferrets and usually play with them, but never tasted their milk.

Has any of the prominent members tasted ferret milk before?

Again i refer you to The Right Honourable Member Soutpeel.

Good spot Noah, but we are looking for a Thai branch

Very difficult to find.

Thai female badgers, having small breasts by nature, do not produce enough milk to satisfy the demand for production of badger cheese.

On the other hand, Greek female and sometimes even male badgers are well equipped to satisfy the demand.