Greek Badger Cheese

mrtoad

Thought it was the Thai-Danish that were milking the dairy market here. From what I have seen of the danish ones they have little problem in the milk factory size department.

Are they milking badgers as well?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Turks taught the Greeks lots of things.

Yes, but who invented the badger cheese?

They are still, waaay behind us(not let them too close, you never know what can happenw00t.gif ),

but still don't know where to get it, in KK.......any suggestions?

Yes Mr. Costas I think we've all seen the movie Midnight Express.

And Lawrence of Arabia Mr ATF........God Bless his Soul.

Yes Mr. Costas I think we've all seen the movie Midnight Express.

And Lawrence of Arabia Mr ATF........God Bless his Soul.

Yes something seems to happen to good men in that part of the World. General Montgomery is another example. Maybe it's down to the dairy products.

Still no suggestion on what shop actually stocks this product.

Bit of a trek, but try Cheeses of Nazareth.

Jesus Christ.........has he turned the milk to cheese?

Must read more about that.

Think JC was a dab hand at most things. Although I think he'd be out of luck trying to cure you

Next thing Costas will be trying to sell us cheese made from the milk of virgin greek badgers,

I wouldn't, because I know that there are none left in Greece.

May be, we should look in Somerset or Nazareth...........

There are Badgers in Greece

I think this is related to the Pub, therefore, moving to the Pub.

Here goes our future business venture MrToad.

Better than TGAU or GERU.

You should have approached, metisdead before and offer some shares.

Too late nowsad.png

I am sure The Esteemed metisdead will be in contact soon to purchase some shares. I hope that Soutpeel brings back some free samples from his trade trip

• Like 1

I found this on Badgers and Somerset. Seems that The Welsh are Into Badgers to

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1424188/Moments-of-madness-that-ruined-Ron-Davies.html

And Beavers

Both to be found hanging around street corners and other conveniences in Caerphilly.....oh and to think we were talking about cheese!

I don't see how you can contrive to get 'work' and 'Wales' into the same sentence

However I have one further piece of useful information before I am dragged off to BIG C ( I once had the pleasure of shopping at a BIG P in Mae Hong Son)

The great RC Sherriff wrote a play called Badger's Green which manages to combine both Badgers and Cricket

Too late nowsad.png

post-87166-0-09644700-1406362322_thumb.j

Too late nowsad.png

Not interested, I only buy my girdles from Harrods.

Who's in to start a Greek Badger Cheeseburger franchise? Since retro is in, we could model the buildings in the style a the White Castle, a fast-disappearing US franchise that sold cheap square mini-cheeseburgers which, for a variety of reasons, were known as "sliders." Of course, using Greek Badger Cheese, we'd take it upscale and charge a small fortune for each one.

• Like 1

Who's in to start a Greek Badger Cheeseburger franchise? Since retro is in, we could model the buildings in the style a the White Castle, a fast-disappearing US franchise that sold cheap square mini-cheeseburgers which, for a variety of reasons, were known as "sliders." Of course, using Greek Badger Cheese, we'd take it upscale and charge a small fortune for each one.

I like sliders, they are so much easier to swallow whole than a burger.biggrin.png

I like sliders, they are so much easier to swallow whole than a burger.biggrin.png

I really dont know how to respond to your last comment Tony whistling.gif

And why is the the US franchise being talked about now ? seems the Greek Badger Burger franchise is being invaded, go away USer's, No oil here

tongue.png

noahvail... only joshing, dont report me for vile Anti-American rhetoric , Scott always gets a little miffed when I make fun of the colonial cousin's and "Neversure" will have a hissy fit again, and start sending me PM's with photos of the front covers of American dictonaries (yes its true)... thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Why does it have to be Greek?

What is wrong with Somerset Badger Cheese

DEFRA is planning to sell unpasteurised milk from Vending Machines so maybe they could pop in a Cheese shelf too...of course with a "Warning: This is a Natural Product and may contain Mycobacterium tuberculosis"

If memory serves from my MI days, tuberculinum baccili are killed at about 58 degrees C....you don't even have to boil the milk.

• Like 1