toilet paper verses water spray which cleanest

opalred

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After some time I came to realise that a good bum gun should be used without hesitation or fear of splashing.

Indeed; I got to the stage where I don't worry about how wet my rear end is. I just pull up my pants, knowing that the heat will dry it out quickly.

I don't care of any Thai see my wet behind. Good if they do see,.. they will know I'm a clean person. If any falang see my wet behind then I care even less.

• Like 2

I like the water spray IDEA but the drying tissue always shreds and leaves me wet. I do not carry a towel with me, but should. If the tissue would only handle water like a good paper towel, then ok.

No, you use the DEDICATED towel as suggested by bdenner, so I assume they must be available everywhere, as he seems to be an expert on the subject.

Edited by giddyup

clean my assss.. you go to other places and use the bowl or gun, and when you get out, there is no SOAP !! <deleted>. so you tell me ur cleaner.. maybe ur ass is, what abt ur hands. come on. it 2014 wake up. if u get skid marks, ur not wipping good enough..u look at thai's when they come out of the bathroom. if you walk by it sounds like flipper is in there then they come out bone dry. i dont get it, they wash there hand and face and hair. to get the shit off there hands,,now you tell me witch is cleaner.. i will use paper. my assss is clean and not wet and have a rash and iching allday,,,,,, have a good one people...stay fresh and clean

After using the bum/pussy gun for few yrs I fitted 2 at my home in New Zealand they are so much cleaner. I do not have skid marks on my undies any more. Have a small towel on a hook by the toilet to dry my ass. Imagine if every house hold in the world used them millions of trees saved.

• Like 1

Skit marks in underwear? are u retarded? TMI!!!!!!!! Who the F leaves skit marks in underwear?, unless retarded. I feel sorry for your wife. Skit marks, jeeezzus H C!

wtaf is a "skit" mark?

It is skid Mark, shit stains on your under pants. Every man has them especially after a wet fart.

After using the bum/pussy gun for few yrs I fitted 2 at my home in New Zealand they are so much cleaner. I do not have skid marks on my undies any more. Have a small towel on a hook by the toilet to dry my ass. Imagine if every house hold in the world used them millions of trees saved.

I don't think they're cutting down Californian redwoods to make toilet paper, it's either recycled or plantation timber. BTW, I don't have skid marks either and I use paper.

To each is own but I'll take water over TP any day. The only time I use the left hand to wipe is when there's no bum gun. Admittedly, that's a bit nasty but 99% of the time I use the bum gun and if you have decent pressure, the particles wash away.

BTW - when I go home to the US, I'll do my business, give a perfunctory wipe to clear away any mass, then hop in the shower to give a good wash, of course, with soap. Scraping the bunghole just doesn't leave me with the fresh feeling I get from the bum gun.

Anything less than the bum gun would be—uncivilized.

• Like 1

Being a green type of guy who doesn't like to waste paper... I much prefer bum guns. As for wiping away the water....what do you think they put tails on shirts for?

When i am anywhere they do not have bum guns I flush the bowl a few times...then dip my hand into the water and clean away.....

They make us less lazy about washing hands after too....

I never get skid marks because I stopped wearing underwear years ago.

Have you noticed the thais rarely bite their nails.....now you know why...

Perhaps we should revert to what the romans did,

Tie a sponge to the end of a stick, dip in water and scrub. Pass to next man....one common water source and a whole bunch of fat guys watching each othe do the deed, while gossiping up a storm about Nanny States and Taxes.

I bet Ceasars ears were burning and itching as much as all the bums in the public bath.

Edited by slipperylobster

Recent news is that a USA company has just gone nationwide with a similar bum gun.

Only change is they call it "The Obama Sprayer".

Works most of the time, but needs a lot of paperwork to finish off the job, and you still leave feeling a bit violated. Worse yet, there is a camera on the darned thing just to check out a--holes like you..

• Like 2

Never got the hang of the bum gun. What do you use to dry yourself with after your douching?

A dedicated hand towel which is laundered regularly. IS THAT TOO HARD to comprehend?

The first sentence of the reply was spot on. The second was not necessary, seemed condescending, imperious and CAPS used (denotes shouting).
  • Like 2

Never got the hang of the bum gun. What do you use to dry yourself with after your douching?

A dedicated hand towel which is laundered regularly. IS THAT TOO HARD to comprehend?

The first sentence of the reply was spot on. The second was not necessary, seemed condescending, imperious and CAPS used (denotes shouting).

Can put a fan next to the toilet, and use as a dryer as well.....hit-the-fan.gif

Whenever people debate about toilet paper vs. using water (bum gun, bidet etc.) I ask them a simple question: If you tripped over and hit your face on a dog shit - would you rather rinse it off with water or wipe it off with paper? -Madventures

It's different when it's not your own.

40 years ago, my first visit to Thailand. Bought a couple of sprayers and installed them in my home bathrooms.

True, when the water is very cold in the wintertime, it can even be painful. But feels clean and 'refreshed'.

When I have to use public bathrooms, I make sure to bring a bottle of water. No, not for drinking.

Anyway guys, had a couple of good laughs, reading your comments. Thanks for that.

I like it and mostly I don't dry it off because it just takes seconds to dry itself and here it is hot. I admit when I saw one for the first time I was a bit puzzled and it took me some time to learn to use it without hurting my nutsack. When I go out I always carry some tissue just in the case I need to use one of those squatters.

If nothing of that is available, you can always look for a toad. They are smooth, normally a bit damp, easy to catch and no dangerous teeth.

I love the but gun but Ladies need to be aware that they should always be spraying from front to back as spraying from back to front can cause unwanted partials into their vagina and cause a urinary tract infection, which can then lead to kidney infections. (UTI ) Just saying...

Guns can always be dangerous :)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Water's no good for cleaning things. Paper does the best job; I use it for the car, the dishes, the clothes, and of course the bum. I use it dry every morning, instead of wasting my time with a shower. I mean, if you have a shower, what are you supposed to dry yourself with? This debate is over.

I love the but gun but Ladies need to be aware that they should always be spraying from front to back as spraying from back to front can cause unwanted partials into their vagina and cause a urinary tract infection, which can then lead to kidney infections. (UTI ) Just saying...

Guns can always be dangerous :)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

UTI's and vaginal infections are very different. Just thought I'd mention it.

There are pros and con's for both but the big con for the bum gun is the trigger. Getting that caught on your nadsack can be very painful.

Glad you pointed out that drawback. Suggest a quick release button instead of that "hair" pin trigger.

It must have been quite painful for you, both physiologically and psychologically, to call for assistance after being trapped in that "non-user-friendly" toilet appliance.

I bought a bum gun once to install in the toilet in my home country. .........Now that was a mistake.

C'mon, you can't leave it there. More info please. And maybe a link to Youtube?

I suggest you install one yourself, then take a picture while you're using it end of December.