Business Startup

Hi everybody

Me: Swiss, married to a Thai (marriage not registered in Thailand), partner in a software company in Switzerland

Idea:

Our company wants to outsource part of our software development work as Switzerland is simply too expensive. As I am married to a Thai, we think about outsourcing to Thailand. The only business we would do in Thailand would be software development for the main company in Switzerland. I would be moving to Thailand with my wife and we think about starting with 2 Thai software developers.

Can somebody please give me some advice on the following questions:

1. What will be the best form of company? (private limited company, branch, representative office, regional office, …)

2. How much time is approximately needed from the decision to start the company until work can start in Thailand?

I know that this are only the basic questions, but at the moment I need only some more information so as to go into the right direction. I will definitely later come up with some more questions. :o

Feel free to contact me if you know companies that can assist in the whole setup of the company. It will still be some time before we decide, but any information is appreciated.

Thanks

Hape