NCPO reprimands muslim leader for pro-Gaza rally in Bangkok

webfact

According to OP the Imam said: " the protest was solely about the humanitarian situation in Gaza." Further he added: "The protest has no connection with Thai politics."

For a respected and intelligent Leader it is an act of duplicity, selective memory and/or a complete unwillingness to acknowledge the fact that his spiritual charges just killed and maimed a number of Thai kids in the South.

Actually they are doing this on a perpetual basis.

If the Imam is beyond the politics - he shouldn't have led the demonstration. That is duplicity on a grand scale.

Shame to him and to the Thai rulers for letting it happen.

Politics cannot be separate from religion, blaming all as believers of the same mould, doesnt take into account Diversity. Ergo, to hate and want to see the end of the Zionists Murders does not make me anti Semetic.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can only imagine how the rest of the Muslims will view this,to them Thailand just declared war on Allah.The muslim terrorists in the south or (insurgents) as they are called will bring the fight to bangkok now......

are they not already doing that all around the world, what is their problem, no wonder they are becoming a hated religion slowly, by the actions of others,

I see the guy NCOP called in is Shitte, they only comprise 1% of the Thai Muslim community

Regardless of your feelings for the man, he is in fact Shiite whistling.gif

You mean he follows the Shiite version of Islam? He is a man, nationality Thai and Shiite religion.

know you like to be precise.

Sorry, I missed out the "a" as in "He is in fact a Shiite", an adherent of Shia Islam (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Shiite) as I do like to be precise, but not pedantic, unlike some.

Do you actually understand humour?

I see the guy NCOP called in is Shitte, they only comprise 1% of the Thai Muslim community

Regardless of your feelings for the man, he is in fact Shiite whistling.gif

You mean he follows the Shiite version of Islam? He is a man, nationality Thai and Shiite religion.

know you like to be precise.

Sorry, I missed out the "a" as in "He is in fact a Shiite", an adherent of Shia Islam (http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Shiite) as I do like to be precise, but not pedantic, unlike some.

Do you actually understand humour?

"Do you actually understand humour?"

Of course. Your satirical commentary on the Shins are wonderful.smile.png

Junta, Junta, your real issue is NOT with a number of Thais turning up to protest against what's going on in Gaza.
Junta, what goes on in Gaza is not of interest to the vast bulk of Thais, the vast bulk of Thais don't know where Gaza is on a world map. Actually, the vast bulk of Thais have never even heard of Gaza.

Junta, just let these people do their protest, there's little point in trying to remove them. Yes, you want to remove any potential protests by other groups in Thailand. Okay, concentrate on doing that, and don't bother to waste your time and effort on removing the Gaza protesters.

is the junta the head of the army right?

they d better go to the south to fight those fanatic insurgents who kill teachers and little girls until they are all eliminated from this galaxy

its like having boko haram in the south of the land of smiles and nobody gives a...

thats why i understand Israeli i remember the story of some pro Palestina activist living in Gaza few years ago he has been killed by the people he went to help....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vittorio_Arrigoni read his story

Edited by kaobang

Did this same brave Muslim leader stage a protest outside the Pakistan Embassy, to raise awareness of the Pakistani Muslim family of women and children burnt to death in the city of Gujranwala by fellow citizens last Sunday ?

• Like 1

Can only imagine how the rest of the Muslims will view this,to them Thailand just declared war on Allah.The muslim terrorists in the south or (insurgents) as they are called will bring the fight to bangkok now......

Just another poster, with absolutely no knowledge of the facts, going off with his bout of fear mongering, at the expense of many. Please, please keep your opinions to yourself, if they contain awful predictions of a worst case scenario. I doubt many in the Muslim community will be offended by the ban on protests, that has been in place since the declaration of a martial law.

Spidermike

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

For God's sake, does this mean that America and Britain are going to send soldiers to invade Southern Thailand ? They'ill get permission from Thailand first, off-course.

I hope America and Britain don't do to the south what they're doing to Gaza right now.

• Like 1

" Israel launched a military offensive against Hamas militants in Gaza earlier this month, so far killing more than 1,000 Palestinians, the majority of whom were civilians."

So much for impartiality. giggle.gif

Since when was stating facts not impartial?

This individual is the same as the terrorists waging Jihad in Southern Thailand.

They should have arrested him !

I predict soon more and more of his friends will be coming up to Northern areas of Thailand...

I'm from Vegas and I'll bet on it !

Erase the cancer of Thailand before it gets worse...

Incredible ignorance! I have no doubt that it is deliberate ignorance...just joined to jump on this particular anti-Muslim bandwagon.

You won't last long.

Posts containing flames toward others have been removed.

Edit: A number of posts not pertaining to "NCPO reprimands muslim leader for pro-Gaza rally in Bangkok" have been removed.

Edited by metisdead