Female prospective?

M12MKD

Thanks chaps. Bit gutted and numb at the moment.

But yes better late than never

Sorry to hear it, but best to be out if it before you were to invested. Plenty of other good ones around

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the grammar police when you need them?

Here I am.  The title is misleading.  It should read 'Female Perspective.'

A prospective female is a Katoy before the op.

Sorry, may I see your grammar credentials? The word 'prospective,' which, for your benefit, means relating to or effective in the future, could easily apply to this situation. The OP, after all, is concerned about his future with this lady.

Is this a question of vocabulary or grammar ?  Where are the vocabulary police when you need them ?

Poor word choice is grammar, my friend.

Lol, I think you got the wrong impression.

She wanted your fb not to add you or accept your invite. But to be able to block you, so any of her contacts would never know her connection with you. cheesy.gif

Never actually thought of that, makes sense I guess

The only way you can find out why she does not want you to see her family is to ask a reason from her. She should be happy that you want to show her family some respect, unless she has something to hide. I can said so as I am Thai. If someone refuse to meet my parent, I would feel that that person does not respect them.

If you are together now, FB should not be a big deal. Whatever you want to know about her, just ask. Unless she does not want to tell you. Or else, you have a doubt about whatever she said. 

FB can lead a big headached as well. My HB always use google translate when I post something in Thai. I told him to stop doing so as google translate sucks. If some of my FB friends or even friends on FB likes photo or post I share he would start to question me and it's annoying. As I post both in Thai and English as many of my friends can't speak English well. 

I am trying to be optimistic, perhaps she does not want you to know her past. Not sure if it's the case.