is it safe to rent a condo in the dark side?

tomtom345

I've actually been meaning to ask this, just where/what is the 'dark side'? I had a rough idea it was east of Sukhumvit, now not sure?

Start reading wink.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/360121-the-darkside-of-pattaya/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/501271-the-dark-side/

Basically it's the east side of Sukhumvit.

thanks

No it is not safe for you,ph34r.png keep out and stay on the other side or hit-the-fan.gif . We don't want any more Foreigners on our Dark Side.drunk.gifeveryone over here iscrazy.gif

Did we mention of how unfriendly farangs are too lolo, even trying to keep the hookers to them selves

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's quite a practical place to live.If you live further back from the railway station then you will need transport.But i walk to the railway station quite often from Big C ( Pattaya Klang ) about 20 minute stroll .Also i have found some nice rooms for 5,000 baht a month. ( some with swimming pools ) and also found a small room for 3,500 a month with pool too! but to find them you do need to " get out and about on foot " and start talking to the Thais! if you take a years contract there are some great deals but do NOT book online or deal with an agency as you will get " over charged " .

Farang Jaidee ( jing jing )wub.png

• Like 1

I think it's quite a practical place to live.If you live further back from the railway station then you will need transport.But i walk to the railway station quite often from Big C ( Pattaya Klang ) about 20 minute stroll .Also i have found some nice rooms for 5,000 baht a month. ( some with swimming pools ) and also found a small room for 3,500 a month with pool too! but to find them you do need to " get out and about on foot " and start talking to the Thais! if you take a years contract there are some great deals but do NOT book online or deal with an agency as you will get " over charged " .

Farang Jaidee ( jing jing )wub.png

You have tweaked my interest canarysun. 20min to BCE is not bad at all.

There is a bus stop right there beside the pedestrian overpass which is convenient for the blue bus from the airport or taking those mini-van buses.

Edited by lapd
  • Like 1