Who's this elite card for?

Thank you for the inputs and outputs I have received in this awesome thread. It seems like Elite may be an option. But I was wondering why would an individual want to sponsor a government program instead of marriage. You can help a poor Isaan gal with 500k and I am sure she will let you stay married for 5 years minimum. U can draw a contract for 5 years. I would like to help those sexy Isaan gals.

Im not sure my wealthy Thai wife would like me helping out a poor Issan girl. Wait let me ask her you never know;)

Sent from my GT-I8552B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the inputs and outputs I have received in this awesome thread. It seems like Elite may be an option. But I was wondering why would an individual want to sponsor a government program instead of marriage. You can help a poor Isaan gal with 500k and I am sure she will let you stay married for 5 years minimum. U can draw a contract for 5 years. I would like to help those sexy Isaan gals.

Im not sure my wealthy Thai wife would like me helping out a poor Issan girl. Wait let me ask her you never know;)

Bim, you are really on the safe side...

Even if one day (without wanting to be rude) your wealthy Thai wife walks away (or if you do it), you still have your Elite Card :)

No need for a wife anymore, we (Thailand Elite members) can all get married for real Love, not for a visa :)

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bim, you are really on the safe side...

Even if one day (without wanting to be rude) your wealthy Thai wife walks away (or if you do it), you still have your Elite Card :)

No need for a wife anymore, we (Thailand Elite members) can all get married for real Love, not for a visa :)

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So true. I did marry for love (8 years now,) But I just asked her and you would not believe she said no way are you helping out a poor Isaan girl. Im starting to revaluate this marrage now ;) Well as you say at least I have my elite card ;)
  • Like 1

The article from July 7th (3 weeks ago) states that the company sold only 41 Elite cards and is forced to cut the target from 1300 to 317 members.

So far I counted at least 10 Thai Visa members having this card..... so 20% of all Elite members just happened to post on this topic?

Ho is lying?

http://www.ttrweekly.com/site/2014/07/elite-card-sales-flop/

• Like 1

The article from July 7th (3 weeks ago) states that the company sold only 41 Elite cards and is forced to cut the target from 1300 to 317 members.

So far I counted at least 10 Thai Visa members having this card..... so 20% of all Elite members just happened to post on this topic?

Ho is lying?

It's not a Tesco or Big C card ...why are we quibbling over the low subscription rate

How many black visa cardholders have you seen in your lifetime ?

It's not a everyday or for everybody card but for those who can afford it, like it for what it can do ...what's the real issue having it ?

I am really puzzled :) just enjoy your Sunday everyone

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

ok....I believe u

All true except for the thanking you bit. They have no idea who you are but am sure when the day comes you apply they know you well. Now where did I put me wine down. Sundeck looks empty without me on it. Happy Sunday all. Sending some love, light and positive energy to you all especailly my fellow Elite members. For those who havnt and its right for you then get your application in pronto. In peace

Edited by bim
  • Like 2

Ho is lying?

It's not a Tesco or Big C card ...why are we quibbling over the low subscription rate

How many black visa cardholders have you seen in your lifetime ?

It's not a everyday or for everybody card but for those who can afford it, like it for what it can do ...what's the real issue having it ?

I am really puzzled :) just enjoy your Sunday everyone

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Aaaargh... Black card !!!?!?!

Suddenly I feel like a cheap Charlie :(

As a Thailand Elite member I only have Platinum credit cards...

And I never met any Black card holders.

I go to ask me bank(s) if they can give me some black ones :)

And at the same time I will ask Thailand Elite to create a new (black) level for the extremely filthy rich members.

Well, all this to say that, indeed, if the Thailand Elite card was affordable for the "Big C card type of people", I would look for another option :)

(No problem in having both though...)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by gerry1011

Ho is lying?

10 thaivisa members who became Thailand Elite members in only 3 weeks?

That must disturb your sleep :)

This is without counting the new Elite members who don't bother to write anything on this forum, the ones who never come on this forum, the ones going to other forums (Korean. Chinese, Arabic language forums), the ones referred by fellow members, the ones who came across the Thailand Elite website, the ones who met members from the Facebook page, the ones that got to know the program through their embassy...

That makes a lot of members :)

Thaivisa is not the center of the world you know?

I wait a bit (for still more members ) and I will organize a big party for the Thailand Elite members. I am sure we have many things in common and can have fun together :)

Edited by gerry1011

I understand that there might be 2 categories for this elite card. Extremely rich or extremely stupid. So far, I have only seen extremely stupid on Thai Visa.

I will be, however, investing 10 million for my trouble free stay in Thailand when the time comes.

Kind Regards and thanks to everyone who answered.

I heard the same from two different business associates that wanted to live in Thailand and they setup a BOI approved software company with 10 million Baht capital and after 3 years they finally gave up after burning the 10 million Baht.

I heard the same from two different business associates that wanted to live in Thailand and they setup a BOI approved software company with 10 million Baht capital and after 3 years they finally gave up after burning the 10 million Baht.

Probably a Thai Visa member.

So now they can only afford 500k for Elite card. Yep, I get it.

I understand that there might be 2 categories for this elite card. Extremely rich or extremely stupid. So far, I have only seen extremely stupid on Thai Visa.

I will be, however, investing 10 million for my trouble free stay in Thailand when the time comes.

Ouch !

There were two expensive visas ;)

Ouch !

There were two expensive visas ;)

the elite card is for you, if you are a

500x500_sucker2-e1303594311828.jpg

elite farang cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Why? What disadvantages do you think the card has for those that can afford it and are looking for a visa?

It can be canceled at anytime, for any reason, by anyone in power.

Currently, Thailand hasn't even got a democratically elected Government, therefore, economically, it's unstable for investment - any investment, including 500k for an Elite Card.

I can afford one, but I will not buy one, based on a risk versus reward assessment.

Why? What disadvantages do you think the card has for those that can afford it and are looking for a visa?

Currently, Thailand hasn't even got a democratically elected Government, therefore, economically, it's unstable for investment - any investment, including 500k for an Elite Card.

I can afford one, but I will not buy one, based on a risk versus reward assessment.

You aware it's been on the go for 10 years?

I guess you forgot your brain at the airport.... lol, thats so obvious!

First let me tell you, i work as an engineer, i can buy one , and if i do, thats will be the most stupid thing i will ever docheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

i have at least a few dozen arguments, so where i start? mmmmh no need to think any longer that just plain stupid! laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

ps: even if i was Bill Gates, that will still be the most stupid thing to dothumbsup.gif

guess you forgot your brain at the airport.... lol, thats so obvious!

First let me tell you, i work as an engineer, i can buy one , and if i do, thats will be the most stupid thing i will ever do

What kind of "engineer"?

Edited by Franky Bear

The scheme has already been shut down in the past. It could happen again, especially, as previously mentioned, when they realise a lot of criminals are buying them.

Edited by NamKangMan

My god, from rather "well thought" critics about the card, now the trolls have evolved to childish tactics...

It was funnier before...

Maybe it's time to start yet another Thailand Elite thread :)

Edited by gerry1011
  • Like 2

The scheme has already been shut down in the past. It could happen again, especially, as previously mentioned, when they realise a lot of criminals are buying them.

Were peoples visas refused at the airport?

A yes or no answer will be fine please

What a stupid comment. Must be the OPs flat-mate

It doesn't matter if the scheme is eventually 'shut down', nothing is on sale forever. Those who did buy an elite card whether a 5 year with a few years left on it or a life time elite card, their stay in Thailand and their reentry is still valid as are the services. Just because the elite card isn't Sold to the public anymore doesn't mean the elite cards are somehow invalid! The same can be said for any visa with validity left on it

Edited by Grindting

Have you been aware thats from its begining the eilte card was a big big big failurecheesy.gif

guess why?

Were peoples visas refused at the airport?

A yes or no answer will be fine please

Here's a thread from the last shut down of the scheme.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/464060-thailand-elite-card-closes-down-to-the-tunes-of-25-billion-baht/

I do not know if Thai immigration honoured the card, after the scheme was shut down, but it appears all the perks that came with it ceased.

It's not beyond possibility that in any future shut down, the Immigration entry perk gets shut down as well.

This is Thailand. Nothing is for certain, and forever here, especially for farang. :)

Edited by NamKangMan

guess you forgot your brain at the airport.... lol, thats so obvious!

First let me tell you, i work as an engineer, i can buy one , and if i do, thats will be the most stupid thing i will ever do

What kind of "engineer"?

it really doesnt matter who i am! I am NOT the subject of this thread

But i have a question for you! Do you hold one?

Did you throw 500 k baht to buy this plastic card? If not, why you are advocating other members to do silly thing....whistling.gif

Edited by Bender