Calling people who have got extension for thai wife at jomtiem- advice needed

2008bangkok

I am in the process of getting all the paperwork together to apply for thai wife extension, i see on the list now that you need TM30 form completed by landlady.

Firstly iv been living here nearly 1 year and i know she didnt complete on

Questions are,

1. has any body succesfully got a EOS without completeting TM30 form

2. If not has anybody been fined for not doing it in the 24 hrs and just completing the form there and then, or are they ok with it

It is me getting the extension I'm getting a extension because I'm married to a thai wife and one of the things is the TM30 form.
So I'm putting it out there specific for people who have got this extension at Jontiem immigration. And what they did about his form because I'm assuming most people who have rented there landlady a probably didn't complete and either send or go to the immigration with the form

I have gotten an Non-O extension for marriage a few times at Jomtien and never needed anything from the landlady. When I was renting I just brought the original lease agreement.

Really, they are asking for all type f stuff TM30, rental agreement, hours paper for rental house(aswell as the mrs one) and landlady ID, pain in the arse

Copy of rental agreement, copy of tibian ban (blue book) showing owners (landladys) name and copy of same landladys Thai ID card.

That's to verify where your live. What's so pain in the arse about that?

You can get the TM30 from Immigration and give to landlady to complete and give back to you.

Copy of Thai wife's ID and copy of whatever blue book she is lodged in.

Apart from he having to attend the filing with you, that's to verify that your wife exists. What's so pain in the arse about that?

Done.

Anything else?

Copy of rental agreement, copy of tibian ban (blue book) showing owners (landladys) name and copy of same landladys Thai ID card.

That's to verify where your live. What's so pain in the arse about that?

You can get the TM30 from Immigration and give to landlady to complete and give back to you.

Copy of Thai wife's ID and copy of whatever blue book she is lodged in.

Apart from he having to attend the filing with you, that's to verify that your wife exists. What's so pain in the arse about that?

Done.

Anything else?

It's a little but more than that

Copy of landlady ID
Copy of house book of rental house
Copy of rental agreement
Mrs blue book
Mrs id
TM30 signed by landlady
Photos in out of house
Map
Copy of visa
Copy passport
Copy exit stamp
Copy departure card
Copy all work permit pages
Letter from boss about job
Company registration
PND 91 last year
Last 3 months PND1
Copy marriage certificate
Copy kids birth certificate

And anything else I missed
I would put that in the pain in the arse category wouldn't you?

I know exactly what's needed for the 'marriage extension' since I have filed a couple myself albeit in another jurisdiction. Apart from cunningly RESTATING the tibian bahn (blue book) stuff to make your list look more of a pain in the arse than it is, your list is pretty accurate, including the kids bona fides. What's with the copies of WP, boss letter, company rego, PND, etc, etc..? You married to your job or your wife?

I know exactly what's needed for the 'marriage extension' since I have filed a couple myself albeit in another jurisdiction. Apart from cunningly RESTATING the tibian bahn (blue book) stuff to make your list look more of a pain in the arse than it is, your list is pretty accurate, including the kids bona fides.What's with the copies of WP, boss letter, company rego, PND, etc, etc..? You married to your job or your wife?

What u in about?
Nothing cunning about it I simply wrote a list of what immigration asked me for.
The work stuff is needed beside I am applying and instead I having the 400k I'm have a income of minimum 40k and for that I need all work and work permit details.

OK, you have it pretty much sussed then; not quite a 'standard' marriage extension so excuse my ignorance. Back to your original query about the TM30. Nobody here has jumped in yet but give them some time. All I know that they started asking for it at Udon Immigration less than a year ago but by that time I had converted to retirement extension that was filed in Jomtien. That was done about 6 months ago and like yourself, I am renting but they never asked for the TM30.

When I mean they asked for it in Udon, they would give the blank form to the extension applicant and get them to chase the landlord/lady to get it filled in as part of the extension paperwork submission. Not sure how close you are to Soi 5 but maybe drop by during one of their quieter spells and ask?  Just re-read your OP and this request for the TM30 is on a list which I assume you already got from Jomtien? Go back and get one and give it to the landlady and hope she's amenable to it all. There were some stories in Udon about some homeowners being reluctant to fill it in which was assumed to be those not declaring rental income in any tax returns and thinking filling this in gets them on the tax mans radar.

Good luck!

Edited by NanLaew