How are you going to die?

thailiketoo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alone. Every living creature dies alone.

The passengers of MH17 are probably evidence to the contrary.

You don't get it.

Clearly not.

I'll spell it out for you.

Dying is a highly personal experience that cannot be shared, even if you are surrounded by people going through the same thing.

• Like 1

I didn't think we had a choice unless we take our own life, otherwise I believe, "Shit Happens," and then we're on our way out. That's what prompted me to early retirement as shit started happening to too many of my friends and co-workers......

Enjoy what you have left.

totally agree.We all gotta go sometime but no one wants a long protracted illness.

I'd like to die like those cowboys in the old western movies.

In a crowded bar, I suddenly jump up and stagger about clutching my chest. I fall to the ground and a caring but tough friend rushes up and holds me in his arms. I manage to stutter out a few words like "tell Noi I love her" or "the keys to the bike are under the door matt" I have a couple of dramatic gasps, ga ga gaa, eyes wide I tell everyone it's getting dark now! Repeat a couple of times. All the girls are crying as I am carried out like a hero.

Or I just fall down pissed at home and the cleaner finds me.
  • Like 1

In a crowded bar, I suddenly jump up and stagger about clutching my chest. I fall to the ground and a caring but tough friend rushes up and holds me in his arms. I manage to stutter out a few words like "tell Noi I love her" or "the keys to the bike are under the door matt" I have a couple of dramatic gasps, ga ga gaa, eyes wide I tell everyone it's getting dark now! Repeat a couple of times. All the girls are crying as I am carried out like a hero.

well bung i think the 2nd scenario is the more likely.

The first scenario is like somthing out of a holly wood movie.

I n the end it would depend on the diagnosis to be able to make a valid decision.For example some chemo/radiation can work but most just gives you some extra months with accompanying pain and degradation and you end possibly throwing away money that could have been left to living loved ones.

For if or when i get some form of cancer i would treat by diet with the help of a machine(cost about 5000 USD) that emits high frequency waves that zoom in on the cancerous cells to reduce size quickly.

Each to their own how they handle these things,but that would be my plan

well bung i think the 2nd scenario is the more likely.

The first scenario is like somthing out of a holly wood movie.

Hence the first line of his post  ;)

The 'falling down pissed' part doesnt worry me - it's the prospect of regaining consciousness long enough to suffer in the days before the 'cleaner' finds me. We've all read news stories where we've reflexively thought 'No way am I going out like that !'. Someone mentioned MH17 earlier - I think that would have been quicker than it is for many elderly people. 

i know this already. it will be suicide. but no immediate or even short term need. one step in front of the other going nowhere special till then.

As morbid as this sounds, and since we all have to go, and no one wants to suffer too much or too long or at all, what are the best quickest easiest etc... methods???

You don't eat, drink;drive; live like thais.

So it's very unlikely you die like them.

You eat far more carcinogenics, inflammatory foods than thai

Get insurance.

That would be why the Thai life expectancy rates are so much higher than the west.......................  ???

Clearly not.

Dying is a highly personal experience that cannot be shared, even if you are surrounded by people going through the same thing.

You speak with the benefit of reincarnation, of course.

Clearly not.

You speak with the benefit of reincarnation, of course.

Nothing so arty-farty. Benefit of logic and common sense.