Availability of Ant Chese in Thailand

neverdie

What else can I say?

XccGCMr_sx.jpg

You can say, "thank you ND for opening up a new world of taste sensations to me." ND is our culinary Lawrence of Arabia - he discovered tick yogurt in the middle of the desert.

Please try NZ ant cheese.

People around here should thank me for more than just that.

I should be voted TVF #1 poster for 2014, simples as that

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my uncle's ant farm. As you can see, the paddocks are lush and fertile, the air clean and fresh, and the ants fat and contented. Take out the ants and it will look even more pristine.

That's one of the nicest posts I've seen from you.....the one in the photo, I mean.
The posts are mostly recycled manuka wood, and the wire is the famous No.8 wire. It's used in NZ to mend everything from bike chains to tractor carbies and even broken marriages, hence the expression, New Zealand's No.8 wire mentality. It is great for cleaning stones out of ant hooves.

Bro, you're talking to tangata whenua. thumbsup.gif

My iwi is Nga Ruahine. Their speciality is pakeha buttocks, with puha and kumera.
  • Like 1

Costas, open your own threads, DO NOT derail mine.

I need people to ask at their local Tops, tesco & big c supermarkets about Ant Cheese.

I was in Villa a couple of hours ago, I wish I'd asked about it

What, your Villa in spain Toaders?

• Like 1

I need people to ask at their local Tops, tesco & big c supermarkets about Ant Cheese.

If u are riding first class to the states, it's served after boarding

If u are riding first class to the states, it's served after boarding

Unfortunately ND I am not flying First Class, unless I get upgraded. I may enquire if they have it on the menu though
  • Like 1

Sorry, Mr ND, just happens that I have an inquisitive mind.

Back to the topic......first thing tomorrow morning will be going to Tesco and ask about ant cheese.

Is there a variety, like termite ant cheese, red ant cheese, or all taste the same?

• Like 1

What else can I say?

XccGCMr_sx.jpg

You can say, "thank you ND for opening up a new world of taste sensations to me." ND is our culinary Lawrence of Arabia - he discovered tick yogurt in the middle of the desert.

I'm not arguing with that.

I've heard that you can be a nasty bustard, so I want you on my side.

Back to the topic......first thing tomorrow morning will be going to Tesco and ask about ant cheese.
Is there a variety, like termite ant cheese, red ant cheese, or all taste the same?

Cost as, you have now mentioned Red, which will upset Mr Fellatio, he has a thing about Native American Indians.

Who was it that said Neverdie is conny sewer? He plainly is not if he puts down kiwi ant cheese.
The Tasmanian ant cheese, supposedly the best, that I tried had a distinct formic acid aftertaste and kiwi ant cheese only gets lumpy if, as he has acknowledged, it's not kept properly....so it was his own fault.
It's sort of like storing a '98 elderberry pinot in the sun for two years and complaining it's corked.

There use to be a lovely Chezslovakian Ant Chese served on Emirates first class between London HR & Dubai.

It was to die for but the slovakians stopped exporting it sad.png

Huh! My dear chap, you are just reinforcing the fact that you are not a conny sewer of ant cheese.

Czechoslovakian ant cheese lovely? Hoh!

Next you'll be trying to claim the '99 cranberry beaujolais was a good year.

• Like 1

Some posts in very poor taste  bah.gif have been removed as well as the replies.

Obliviously Obviously this is a light hearted subject and will be moved to the Pub. 

Out of likes. Keep up the good work.

The posts are mostly recycled manuka wood, and the wire is the famous No.8 wire. It's used in NZ to mend everything from bike chains to tractor carbies and even broken marriages, hence the expression, New Zealand's No.8 wire mentality. It is great for cleaning stones out of ant hooves.

My iwi is Nga Ruahine. Their speciality is pakeha buttocks, with puha and kumera.

Now we'll get complaints of not speaking english. Ka pai.

tut tut tut. Sooooooo naive. Where were you in 6th grade science?

Ant cheese only comes from milk ants because of their low formic acid production. All other ants have far too much formic acid and the milk curdles before it exits the teat.

If you're eating on your own, rent a dining companion.

Oooooooh, this is a new variety of mammals for me.

Resemble the ants, but have bigger claws.

Any idea of the amount and quality of milk they produce?

Can their milk compete with ant milk?

tut tut tut. Sooooooo naive. Where were you in 6th grade science?

Ant cheese only comes from milk ants because of their low formic acid production. All other ants have far too much formic acid and the milk curdles before it exits the teat.

Sorry, never gone to school, how do you people say it........illiterate.

So unable to understand your complicated science terminology, as low formic acid, etc.

Sounds Greek to me.

• Like 1

This is my uncle's ant farm. As you can see, the paddocks are lush and fertile, the air clean and fresh, and the ants fat and contented. Take out the ants and it will look even more pristine.

That's one of the nicest posts I've seen from you.....the one in the photo, I mean.

Is that near the place whenuuappy  pronounced in their lingo phenuipi.

spent ages trying to find this place to see a friend.  

Whenuapai Aviation Sports Club Edited by harrry

What else can I say?

XccGCMr_sx.jpg

I'm not arguing with that.
I've heard that you can be a nasty bustard, so I want you on my side.

You might be confusing me with a previous member of TVF who had a bustard arsk. He didn't mind a beer either.

Some posts in very poor taste  bah.gif have been removed as well as the replies.

Obliviously Obviously this is a light hearted subject and will be moved to the Pub. 

It's an acquired taste Mr metisdead, but there's no reason to pull that sort of face. When I locate some, I will drop a Kg or two past of various varieties to your place......... but I will be deeply offended if you stick your tongue out and squint your eyes like that. ;)

Perhaps your face was made due to some inappropriate postings here regarding this fine cheese ? I'm not sure as I hit the siesta sack early last night after indulging in a rather large serve of fried leprechaun fingers & I may have missed reading the nonesense posted by some of the children here in my absents.

Ant cheese is far from a light hearted subject........in the early 1500's wars were started over the diminishing supplies of Ant cheese & the army that had the greatest supply of cheese was the overall victor. I believe it was the only time in history that a war was won using cheese.

I can provide you with more educational material, but my chootering doesn't come cheap :P
  • Like 1

He was being facetious.....those mammals are the scourge of ant farmers; They are anteaters!

He was being facetious.....those mammals are the scourge of ant farmers; They are anteaters!

The ultimate defoli-ant.