UKBA won't issue marriage visa but will give holiday visa?

marriage visa refusal due to low p60?
Hi all, I'm currently trying to apply for marriage visa for my wife to come to UK. Been married 3 years and I've visited her several times and she came over here for six months up until June 2013.
Obviously the new financial requirements came in so I retrained in my line of work to meet this.

I had time off to spend with my wife April may last year and as I was an agency worker I didn't get paid for that period of time so lived off savings

Since then June 2014 I worked all hours to meet the requirements and by this June I earned over 20k and also from April this year I now have full time contract earning the same.

Now apparently the UKBA won't issue marriage visa because my p60 only 17700 in April even though this is only covering 9months of work.
They say i can't take care of my wife even though I send 300 pound a month to her plus the stupid thing is they say they will issue another holiday visa if I have about 1k in bank.
This rather contradicting because my wife can't work on a holiday therefore me funding her but they say i don't have the funds to take care of her. I have the money in bank for full visa and flight.

I'm using a trusted visa lawyer in Thailand and he had a meeting with the embassy and that's what they told him.

He has over 18months of wage slips bank statement etc to give them which prove I earn enough so why are they relying on a p60 that doesn't show the whole picture.?

The p60 shows the funds of the previous year not the current year therefore your income as far as they are concerned may have drastically dropped,i'm sorry but thats red tape as we all know it, i do wish you good luck though.coffee1.gif

• Like 1