Pit Bulls attack almost kills a woman

Lite Beer

bit long but same guy with his baton, i bought one of these. Did not realise until today that pit Bulls are actually banned in the Uk, quite right too. he mentions Pit bulls from 8.30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4nNEkzt6A

Edited by jacky54

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bit long but same guy with his baton, i bought one of these. Did not realise until today that pit Bulls are actually banned in the Uk, quite right too. he mentions Pit bulls from 8.30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4nNEkzt6A

Mate you keep going on about your little baton, you sure you aren't feeling inadequate in other departments? You and the other bloke with the taser are both roaming the streets armed ( with illegal weapons I might add) because you are scared of soi dogs. WTF  Every soi dog I have ever encountered was weak as piss generally because they have had the living crap beaten out of them from an early age with sticks by their Thai owners or had hot oil thrown on them or any of the hundreds of other ways that I have seen Thai's mistreat these dogs. They are scared shitless of humans. Just stamping your feet on the ground or making noise at them (packs included) is more than sufficient to send them packing. I really can't fathom your fear, no wonder you are in favour of killing every breed of dog on the planet. Your more chance in Thailand from dying from a palm tree so why not take your anger out on them.

• Like 2