Printer repairs. Where in Bangkok?

millwall_fan

I have an Epson ME32 printer - very Thai - with external tanks. It needs repairing as it has done a couple of times since I bought it. In Chiang Mai there was a great little shop that could repair anything on a printer. Does anyone know of a similar place in Bangkok? Ideally near to Victory Monument, but anywhere would do really. Thanks!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

There's a ton of printer repair shops, especially for Epson models, up on the 3rd and 4th floors of the FortuneTown IT mall, located at the Rama 9 MRT station.

Easy to spot: they're the ones with dozens of printers piled up on their shelves.

Many thanks. Fortune town sounds like the answer. I didn't know they did repairs. They've got a car park which makes life easier than Panthip. Great info. Cheers!

I went to Fortune Town this morning. The 4th floor as suggested by John has a number of printer repairers. I left my machine with him and will pick it up tomorrow. I could have waited but had other things to do. Thanks for the heads up John!!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Why do you want to repair this cheap shiiite ?

Because I can't afford a new one. Kow jai mai?

wow.. poor guy in general these 2000 bt printers are cheaper to replace as to repair. Pantip plaza would have been a lot closer to Victory monument as Fortune Town.

• Like 1

A new printer of equivalent quality to the one I currently have costs 2800 Baht. The repairs cost 400 Baht. I live several blocks east of VM so the distance between my place and Fortune Town and Panthip are similar. Also I have a car so both are only 10 minutes drive - provided the traffic is moving. Thank you for your concern though.

There's a ton of printer repair shops, especially for Epson models, up on the 3rd and 4th floors of the FortuneTown IT mall, located at the Rama 9 MRT station.

Easy to spot: they're the ones with dozens of printers piled up on their shelves.

Many thanks. Fortune town sounds like the answer. I didn't know they did repairs. They've got a car park which makes life easier than Panthip. Great info. Cheers!

I suspect you mean "Fortune Town is easier for me to get to", but for the avoidance of doubt for others, Panthip Plaza does have a car park (20baht an hour).

I suspect you mean "Fortune Town is easier for me to get to", but for the avoidance of doubt for others, Panthip Plaza does have a car park (20baht an hour).

It does.. but its not big been there a few times its not the best car park I ever seen. I like pantip but not its car park.

The car park at Fortune Town isn't great either - the underground car park is only 1.9m and my Mitusbishi with a roof rack won't go in so I have to park outside for 60 baht an hour. Thanks for the info that there is a car park at Panthip. I may have a wander round there someday.

The car park at Fortune Town isn't great either - the underground car park is only 1.9m and my Mitusbishi with a roof rack won't go in so I have to park outside for 60 baht an hour. Thanks for the info that there is a car park at Panthip. I may have a wander round there someday.

The turns are a bit hard there and it is not a real big parking. But yes it is there. I prefer taking my bike instead of my car, but if I had to carry a printer the bike would probably out.

The turns are a bit hard there and it is not a real big parking. But yes it is there. I prefer taking my bike instead of my car, but if I had to carry a printer the bike would probably out.

I went to Fortune Town this morning. The 4th floor as suggested by John has a number of printer repairers. I left my machine with him and will pick it up tomorrow. I could have waited but had other things to do. Thanks for the heads up John!!

No pirnter can be repaired properly and will break again soon, you will finally spend your 2000 anyway.

I gave up trying to repair these pieces of shiiite, even when they cost $100 they are still shiiite maybe to be trown away when making troubles.

No pirnter can be repaired properly and will break again soon, you will finally spend your 2000 anyway.

I gave up trying to repair these pieces of shiiite, even when they cost $100 they are still shiiite maybe to be trown away when making troubles.

Thank you for your eloquent discourse on the subject of cheap printers.