Congradulations to one of TVF's gentlemen

neverdie

All this kissing up to the new admin is sickening. Don't you guys know that a high caliber person such as Scotty is not someone so easily pandered to?

Am I right, Scotty? Can I call you "Scotty?"

T

Lol, no kissing, I need no friend here, actually I'd rather no friend. Some people here have known each other for a very long time.....meanwhile certain germs blow in & then blow out a short time later.

I think I've been smacked down numerous times by the various mods and mostly they were all done rightly so..... That's what too many douchebags get upset when they get smacked down when in reality in real life they would of been counting their teeth long before that.

Anyway, so much bitterness from the usual suspects. Some of you underwent the full personality bypass, didn't you?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott is a fantastic person and does a great job on this forum.  Both publicly and behind the scenes.  He's very level headed.  And yes, he's up to snuff legally.  No worries there.  George does a great job taking care of his people.

Well said. Finally somebody comes along and says exactly what I meant.

Congrats

I think folk should take a minute to look what they are getting their handbags out for.
It's a flippant question and I'm sure no offense was meant.

Have a great Sunday folks

:D:D

^ You twit.

He was a mod and is now admin !

Please his new avatar should at least have a golden frame.

Ohhh yes, I also suspect Tony, you and I are well past the washing stage and will always be considered members with passports stamped, 'Unfit for moderator duties' tongue.png

I'm sorry ND but I'm still confused.

Was Scotty the mod who you told me had six toes on his right foot?

Congrats

I think folk should take a minute to look what they are getting their handbags out for.

Please read post #27. There is a deception, it's a conspiracy
  • Like 1

Congrats

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Hi jambco, if you had seen his actions on another thread today, which was made to incite an argument, you would realize that it wasn't flippant and offense was meant.

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 1

^ You twit.

Ohhh yes, I also suspect Tony, you and I are well past the washing stage and will always be considered members with passports stamped, 'Unfit for moderator duties' tongue.png

No, it's the left foot. PAY ATTENTION !
  • Like 1

Congrats

Please read post #27. There is a deception, it's a conspiracy

Congrats

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Hi jambco, if you had seen his actions on another thread today, which was made to incite an argument, you would realize that it wasn't flippant and offense was meant.

Ahh OK.

Then there's nothing for it...

Punish him :D

(In a way that a mod or newly appointed God could get behind)

• Like 1

^ You twit.

That's probably why he got left out of this year's world cup squad. xermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.7f2Kr9k8HC.png

Ok, no offence meant

neverdie has a sensitive side,rarely displayed except on this occasion.should n't worry too much,apology not needed you were asking a simple question.
INCORRECT !

Please read post #27.

OK but only you have seen the unedited post ND.

No, it went upstairs and there was another 30 odd readers in the first few minutes.

SBC, what are you trying to suggest you old warhorse ?
  • Like 1

^ You twit.

That's probably why he got left out of this year's world cup squad. xermm.gif.pagespeed.ic.7f2Kr9k8HC.png

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Maybe both.

Maybe neither.

Perhaps someone should send Scott a plate of fried leprechaun finger topped with Ant Cheese to celebrate !

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Maybe both.

Maybe neither.

Perhaps someone should send Scott a plate of fried leprechaun finger topped with Ant Cheese to celebrate !

• Like 2

What is the 'Blue Oval office' and why speak in riddles?

Howdee Jackeeee,

The blue Oval Office is where the very best of the best end up..... It's TVF' s version of the White House.

The rest of the mods get held on the floor and exposed to the senior members and their daily rants. Some of these buggas are left on the floor for eternity, where their white moderator logos drip with blood and appear red.

Rejects get piiissssed of onto some honarary system where they are swallowed up by masses and devoured or the hide out in a secret island to the south of Thailand where padded rooms are cheap by the dozen.

Senior members ramble away whilst unaffected members such as yourself wait to become infected.

Then there's the rooted admin people, well as this is a family forum I won't go into detail about what happened to them.

There's the RIP Crowd, strong silent group who observe from high above & finally there's banned members, douchebags from all corners of the globe.

I hope this clears the riddle for you. Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

Scott, may I also offer my congratulations.
I will try to not be a real pain for you but you are a mod now and I'm still part of the Great Unwashed, so it's in our nature to occasionally cross paths.

May I present you with your new moderators avatar.biggrin.png

The "Great Unwashed" ? So he's English is he :)

You know Aussies call the Poms 'The soap avoiders' lol.

I will try to not be a real pain for you but you are a mod now and I'm still part of the Great Unwashed, so it's in our nature to occasionally cross paths.

The "Great Unwashed" ? So he's English is he smile.png

And in British English 'the great unwashed' refers to the general public, usually used by somebody really high up in society.

The "Great Unwashed" ? So he's English is he smile.png

Soap dodgers is also often used ...  tongue.png

Rodents have been known to have an oversion to soap too, yeaaaahhhh

Wrong type of smelly stuff.

Congrats Mr.Scott on your change to "royal" blue from the carnage Red.

Rat fact:
Rats are fastidiously clean animals, grooming themselves several times a day. In fact, rats and mice are
less likely than dogs or cats to catch and transmit parasites and viruses. Edited by RolandRat
  • Like 1