One student killed and 22 injured in Nakhon Pathom road crash

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sterotypes my ass! The accident rate in Thailand is totally out of control and it is about time the government and police got serious - not a week goes by without a serious road accident and God knows how many schoolchildren have been involved. How dreadful for the parents. This guy should get ten years to set an example to other idiots like him - racing a songthaew full of school kids - how <deleted> moronic can it get!

Don't Stereotype!

Thai drivers are the same everybody else!

Some race each other while transporting children. Happens everywhere.  

You are joking or just plain stupid, . It doesn't happen everywhere, that is the whole point. If it did the UK would have 20 000 road deaths a year not  1500. Similar populations numbers but completely different driving mentality and law enforcement, vehicle safety etc. Thais are among the worst drivers in the world, everyone seems to know this except you! If they were great drivers I would be more than happy to point that out. I guess we all would.

and of course a due feeling of responsibilty rather than a i got to prove something attitude.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The story is now unfolding as another 'Hi-So' cover-up.  The van driver is actually believed to have been a woman, who is the daughter of the owner of the song thaews around here.  She is also known for her bad driving as reported by other ST drivers.  She was the one who fled the scene, then organized for this man to take the fall (perhaps knowing he had a drug problem) he does not drive this route

The man arrested

10491172_1461485157435585_55933795100233

If you have inside information regarding this, kindly let the press know all about it!

That is a man ? Are you sure?

The man arrested

I suppose there were no Burmese fishermen in the area to take the fall.

If you cannot say anything constructive or meaningful or sympathetic , why bother you twonk ?

Edited by daiwill60