New Forms @ Saphan Hin Immi

RawaiPlaBoyz

We to Immi today with a mate on his first extension of stay on OA.

I had him well sorted but there are two new forms

1. What  I would call a statement of understanding re: the new overstay laws. read and sign in front of the Officer!

2.  Info on your current residence. Rent/ Own and whom is owner/ company etc.  We didn't have all the answers so a call to the Offit  and Thai staff provided all needed..

Gao Sip Wan.. this morning there was only one printer on front row???

The officer handling his extension of stay seemed to process the 90 day report. I'm not sure about that cause there were lots of passports moving everywhere

That was the slow part I think. 3 hours total with a slight tweak to the form that goes back into the passport!

Overview: seems the Russians are now looking at company formation to stay here.  We'll see about, probably in the Phuket Gazzie, real soon A few had lawyers with applicants  but it was still get a queue ticket and have a seat

A few had lawyers with them ?

They must pretty damn bs lawyers if there going to immigration with their "client"

Guess im gonna call foul on that, maybe some numpty from the office , but a lawyer , no.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app Edited by N47HAN

They must pretty damn bs lawyers if there going to immigration with their "client"

Guess im gonna call foul on that, maybe some numpty from the office , but a lawyer , no.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Call Foul, you weren't even there.   FYI the Ruskies were shouting that he was their lawyer and waving  name cards.    Many expats were haivng good laugh since the scam 3 months ago was marriage Visa. 

You weren't even at Immi yesterday, BTW, the White Shirts took the whole thing seriously! Edited by LivinginKata
off topic and inflammatory remarks removed

Call Foul, you weren't even there.   FYI the Ruskies were shouting that he was their lawyer and waving  name cards.    Many expats were haivng good laugh since the scam 3 months ago was marriage Visa. 

You weren't even at Immi yesterday, BTW, the White Shirts took the whole thing seriously!

Ok , fair comment . I stand corrected.

Hasn't company formation always been the option of choice? A few nominees, an accountant who can cook.. VOILA !! B visa and 90 day entries. Guess any legitimate small business owners  best consider they may get caught in the line of fire, soon

• Like 1

Hasn't company formation always been the option of choice? A few nominees, an accountant who can cook.. VOILA !! B visa and 90 day entries. Guess any legitimate small business owners  best consider they may get caught in the line of fire, soon

Like I said and was flamed...  The place was jumping!   Flame is still inplace!