Noseless saddle

edwardandtubs

Bike Zone in Amarin Plaza sell the Cobb Cycling saddles, similar to the Adamo ones.

I've also seen a test saddle for the Fizik noseless saddles in one shop, but not the actual saddles themselves.

The importer for Fizik is Piriya International, I don't actually see the noseless saddle listed on their site yet, but it could be worth getting in touch with them to see if they intend to bring it in.

For those wondering what a noseless saddle is.....enjoy the beauty of one here:

fizik-Tritone-tri-saddle.jpg

Edited by moonoi

No, I have not seen them for sale in Thailand.  Are you looking for the two pronged triathlon type or the type that has no nose at all and only two pads for the hip bones?

ism-Adamo-5-of-6.jpg

3522.jpg

I used to have an Adamo Podium, one of the most comfortable saddles I've ever used. Unfortunately the rail broke on the left side after just 7 months use sad.png

Anything that takes pressure off the perineum would be good. I assume the totally noseless ones would be better. There are lots of different designs, like the one already posted and these:

41EraShYkLL.jpg

ms-saddle-2012-black-3.jpg

I've seen the cut-out ones (similar to the Adamo) on Thai websites but I'm not sure how effective they would be.

Edited by edwardandtubs