Goodhealth Scam..

Topprofile

Just a comment - before getting surgery in Thailand (especially the removal of 'surplus' body parts!) it is really worth getting a second or even third credible opinion based on a systematic investigation of your problem.

It is also very common (dare I say 'normal') for doctors to over-prescribe drugs with no real attempt at diagnosis and to recommend needless (or unecessarily long) stays in hospital. It is worth remembering that private hospitals are essentially businesses and the doctors often behave like sales reps.

Some of the medical advice I've had from doctors here has been outrageously careless, negligent, irresponsible and at times outright dangerous.

In this case I don't have anything bad to say about the Doctor at BNH. He even helped make sure I got my money from the insurance company by writing a medical certificate explaining the problem and answering some questions that the insurance company came back with.

However I have another thread about BNH aswell that made up my mind about them. So, I have changed from BNH to Bangkok Christian Hospital instead as they are just as friendly and Doctors speak good english and doesn't overcharge you like other private hospitals.