You know a good Dry Cleaner?

junglechef

As you enter the Airport Plaza shopping mall through the multi-storey car park (think it is level 3. or could be 2A) there is a small dry cleaning business. I've taken stuff there a few times. I find it very convenient and they do a good job. There is also one at Meechok Plaza if that suits you better.

• Like 1

Washy Mashy on Huey Kaew Rd., next to Srithana School. on the same side as Kad Suan Kaew Road, about 300 meters away from KSK, toward the mountain, past the Shell station. They also do laundry and have gas HEATED dryers. They do a great job with your towels!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As you enter the Airport Plaza shopping mall through the multi-storey car park (think it is level 3. or could be 2A) there is a small dry cleaning business. I've taken stuff there a few times. I find it very convenient and they do a good job. There is also one at Meechok Plaza if that suits you better.

The cleaners in Meechok has moved. The lady next door to the old location said to behind the new Lotus across the street. I couldn't find it, anyone know?

Thanx JC

• 2 weeks later...

Washy Mashy did our curtains recently. Very, very professionally. By Thai standards, they are expensive curtains and they did a fantastic job. It's the sort of job we would have paid hundreds of dollars to have done in the U.S. I think it was a few thousand baht at Washy Mashy (lots of detailed pleats to iron) and they did a beautiful job.

• Like 1

Yup, the place in CM Orchid seems to be going. I went by there when I was pricing out the cleaning of our curtains. At first I thought they needed dry cleaning and I inquired at Washy Mashy and they said they couldn't handle large panels for dry cleaning. After prodding, they reluctantly suggested I ask at CM Orchid Hotel. The gal there didn't speak much English and was totally clueless about the concept of drapes. It was obvious they sent the work off elsewhere for processing.

In the end, I took a small pair of our drapes to Waahy Mashy for a consult and he said they could be laundered - they didn't need to be dry cleaned. We did the first pair reluctantly and and they were returned in tip-top shape, so we dismantled the rest from the windows in the condo and hauled them over to Washy Mashy the next week. The results were spectacular.

Edited by NancyL
  • Like 1

I just park right in front and run in. Don't think its that big a deal or a traffic hazard or risk of police punishment especially as I go off rush hours. I guess I'm turning, I'm turning, I turning ... oops, I meant when in Rome:)