Can you recommend a good hotel in Nakhon Ratchasima korat

advancebooking

CAn you recommend a fine hotel in a good location in the city of

Price range 1000 baht a night or something around that.

And whilst I have your attention can you recommend any nice stopovers for a night if we are coming from the direction of Buriram. Any national parks or scenic spots around Nakhon R for a night or 2 is appreciated.

many thanks

Yes mate, the KORAT RESORT (all info on their webpage) Quiet, well appointed hotel

Basically go to ChockChai, turn right at the intersection (assuming coming from BuriRam via the Highway 24), go for about 7 kilometers then turn left.

The Korat Zoo is nearby

The KORAT RESORT is not near the city and is on a golf course. Most NICE hotels in the city are a little above 1000 baht. The Rachaphruk Grand Hotel is 1200 baht a night and the City Park Hotel (directly across from The Mall) has a promotion this time of year, 1300 baht/night.

Yes; the KORAT RESORT would be my choice aswell for a "nice stopover' to which the OP was alluding.

10-15 minutes from the centre of town but has a charming feel about it .. very relaxing

Excellent swimming pool and a smaller one for non-swimming kids too. Great staff, large well appointed rooms.

Thanks for the reminder Dreamrider ... think I'll visit some time soon!!!

Edited by Patriot

• 2 weeks later...

I like the City Park (near the Mall), although as an earlier poster said it will be about 1300 baht with promotion. It depends on the nature of your trip, but if you wanted to be close to a nice farang-friendly pub you could try the Sri Pattana across the road from the Check Inn, which will come in at well under B1000 for a standard room or B1500 for a big family room with four breakfasts.

Edited by citizen33