Bangkok Bank branch open this Sunday in Silom area

MeMock

Hi,

I fly into Bangkok on Sunday and have some banking to do before I leave Monday morning. My hotel is in Silom and after a long flight would love to try and get my jobs done close to the hotel.

I called the Bangkok Bank main number but they were not really sure (go figure) so figured it would be better to ask on here.

Thanks

MM

Ok, had another look and on the map where I was looking it does not seem to work but in the list format it does! Looks like only one branch is open on Sunday and that is the one at 300 Silom Road. It appears to be located on the same side of the road and close to the central Department store down the river end of Silom. 

I hope the details are correct! 

Yeah I realise the shopping mall ones are always open but that is one thing Silom seems to be lacking and I am really keen not to have to travel to far from Silom. Gonna hope the website is correct and the one at 300 Silom road is indeed 7 days a week. Thanks everyone.

Yeah I realise the shopping mall ones are always open but that is one thing Silom seems to be lacking and I am really keen not to have to travel to far from Silom. Gonna hope the website is correct and the one at 300 Silom road is indeed 7 days a week. Thanks everyone.

Silom has a Central shopping mall right next to Saladaeng BTS.  Bangkok bank branch inside

The 300 Silom rd one is the BKK Bank HQ is it not? That is only open M-F from 7:30-3:30 unless this has recently changed.

As a general rule, street branches are open M-F or M-Sat depending on location and closing by 4-5 pm. You need to go to a branch in a shopping center which are open 7 days a week, generally 11am-7 or 8ish. Central Silom was suggested above otherwise Paragon in Siam.

I used this link.

http://www.bangkokbank.com/BangkokBank/WebServices/LocateUs/Pages/default.aspx

300 Silom says 7 days a week. I found it on google street view ion the location the website says it is so all good. Otherwise I will head up to Silom Central up near Sala Daeng.

Now to find a place to watch the aussie rules game on that afternoon! Might start a new thread about that though. :)