procedure for visa extension/chaning from Ed to dependant

Following the change of rules for Ed visas I am going to apply for an extension as a dependant on the back of my uk wifes non B, she teaches at a govt school, and has contract till March 31.2015 after which we intend to leave the country for good. I am told by Mattaphut immigration I will need a TM 7 ,two photos, marriage certificate certified by embassy and ministry of foreign affairs, copies of both passports and 1900 bht. That is all fine , now comes the confusing part. I also have to get a letter from the school in Pattaya where I learn saying my course finishes on say 5th NOV - my extension runs out 6thNov. I then have to take it to Chonburi imm, Jomtien. My wife reports 90 days at Mattaphut as she teaches in Rayong and we live there too

Ist question    Then what happens at Chonburi

2nd question  Do I have to apply for new extension at Mattaphut

Very grateful for any advice!

Cancel your extension in Pattaya and then go to Mhataphut and apply for the extension there.

I guess they did your extension in Pattaya because that is where you are going to school normally you have to do them where you are living.

If you get the letter from the school you can do it earlier than when your extension ends. You could do the cancellation a day or two before the date on the letter.and they will post date the cancellation..

My extension is until Nov 6th and the school was going to give me a letter saying the course finished on the 5th.(actually they'll date it any day I want.) Once it is cancelled do I go straight to Mataphut to get a new extension?( Because I presume once it is cancelled I am officially on overstay!) Thanks for your advice so far. Edited by leggo