90 Receipt Not Returned Yet

I mailed in my 90 day report for the 1st time since the nonsense at CW ended and it was received on July 24th.  So far I have not gotten back my new receipt.  I've seen that immigration doesn't want you to call/visit them till 30 days has past, but being the nervous sort that I am, I'm wondering if I should be worried or doing anything?  

The stamp on the last report says to report by Aug. 1, (see attachment) so I'm pretty sure I mailed it in on time.  I've not experienced any delays previously in my nearly 3 years of doing this.

This is the address I mailed it to:

90 DAYS REGISTRATION, 

IMMIGRATION DIVISION 1

Chalermprakiat Government Complex

120 MOO 3, CHAENGWATTANA ROAD,SOI 7, 

LAKSI, BANGKOK

Any advice or assurances appreciated.

Edited by emanphoto

It's normal for them to take up to a month to get it back.  They got mine on 22 Jul 14 and I"m still waiting.  My report was due 5 Aug 15.  The earliest turn around for me was two weeks but most of them take longer. I wouldn't worry.

Oops I mailed it 12 days before on the 21st.

Don't worry about it. Just wait 30 days from when your report was due. If you don't have it then go to immigration.

What day did you mail it.The rules say to mail it 15 days before your report date.

OK thanks everyone.  

This is a first-time-it's-late-getting-here for me so just wanted to be sure I didn't need to do anything, or at least not till Aug 30th anyway.

Edited by emanphoto