Chinese cannibal son eats parents for lunch in Hong Kong

webfact

Chinese cannibal son chopped parents up and ate them with rice

HONG KONG: -- A CHINESE man has been charged after he chopped up and cooked his parents with rice for lunch, in a brutal cannibal attack he plotted with a friend.

Chau Hoi-leung, 30, had been raised by his loving parents who gave him everything, according to friends, but when his parents told him he should get a job, he severed ties with them and accused them of abandoning him.

But his parents, Chau Wing-ki, 65, and Siu Yuet-yee, 62, thought he was prepared to put the matter behind him when they got an invitation to lunch at his flat in Hong Kong.

Once there he violently killed them, and with the help of his 36-year-old friend Tse Chun-kei he then chopped up their bodies and cooked them with rice.

The man said they were to blame because they no longer wanted to fund his lavish lifestyle.

A court heard they had carefully plotted the murder, buying sharpened knives and large refrigerators where they stored the cut up bodies.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/chinese-cannibal-son-chopped-parents-up-and-ate-them-with-rice/story-fnh81fz8-1227017905217

[ncau]2014-08-08[/ncau]

Whoa, the part about the heads in the fridge is pretty haunting... be sure to read the rest of the article by clicking on the link!

Part of me feels like paying attention to these stories is ethically wrong, and gives these twisted people the attention and "glory" they seek.

But it's so fascinatingly disturbing... can you imagine being a cop on a normal investigation and stumbling across 2 heads in the fridge?? That's gotta require some counseling afterwards...

Parenthood is a risk. coffee1.gif

You have nooooooooo worries mon ami.........thumbsup.gif

Are you suggesting my flesh wouldn't be tasty marinated in soy sauce, chili, and garlic?

Hmmmmm, not sure, me, cannot eat fat, soooooooooo, you lean or fat.....licklips.gif.pagespeed.ce.v-hsVd-Wpu.gif .............smile.png

As most of the comments in this thread are "tongue in the cheek", i might as well join:

I am just wondering how long did it take for the two of them to eat the parents? Even at bout 60 kg each it would take them weeks or months to eat it all?  Having a Sunday roast of mom's rump would last for a week for the two?

bah.gif

his parents told him he should get a job!

The parents should not have waited until their son was 30...to introduce him to working for a living...

Death is too good for this scumbag...they should feed him alive...to hungry rats...a slow and painful death...

Parenthood is a risk. coffee1.gif

You have nooooooooo worries mon ami.........thumbsup.gif

Are you suggesting my flesh wouldn't be tasty marinated in soy sauce, chili, and garlic?

..after more than 52.000 posts, you might be too stringy...

• Like 2