Chevrolet Car service

Is there anywhere in Pattaya another Chevrolet service garage than the one on Sukumvit Road  You need to book a car for  normal service (booking time up to 2 month) and repair service (3 weeks)and slow.Service is extremely poor  if you are lucky to get your car in the garage. Anybody with similar experiences? 

Well, it seems the service is the same all over. I previously lived in Chonburi and did my service at the dealer (same ownership as Pattaya dealer) on the Chonburi bypass. There was really no problem getting in for service but the communication was zero. My wife had to all the translating and nothing was ever clear. They replaced parts that didn't need replacing and said sorry but no refund. Ordered parts from the factory then changed their mind whether to replace but I already paid for the part and NO refund!!!

I got fed up and sold it (a 4 yo Captiva) and got 40 cents on the dollar for the car. Bought a CRV and love it and the dealer.

My sense is that Chevy expanded too quickly and have yet to catch up on the learning curve.
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 8/8/2014 at 7:17 PM, Kwasaki said:

Drive up for a holiday to somewhere else and get you motor sorted in another dealership.

And that is helpful in what way?

Can you offer some clearly direct  information that may help the OP

Edited by watcharacters

23 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

And that is helpful in what way?

Can you offer some clearly direct  information that may help the OP

Why don't you.

You don't get OK just like your spaced out. :laugh:

33 minutes ago, antoniuni said:

BE CAREFUL wit Chevrolet! My wife had her car damaged badly by someone ignoring the red traffic light on September 3 2017 and she is still struggling to get her car repaired back after more than 3 months! 

That is an insurance company matter I would have thought....

• Like 1