A suspected arms supplier for red-shirt thugs arrested

Lite Beer

It's quite amusing to see the yellow shirt (r) yellow shirt military camp followers fighting to have their say after a headline like "Red shirt thugs...."etc. Get out a bit why don't you and be careful that the beloved leader doesn't end up biting you in the backside too.

I totally agree. Anything which distracts from the topic of UDD and Thaksin/Yingluck government sponsored violence and terrorism is welcome.

thumbsup.gif

Funny to read the red shirt apologists continually trying to shift focus on threads showing off the red shirts' despicable nature.

. Edited by Bland

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prbkk does not want to admit that 90 percent of the killings were done by his side. Constant grenade attacks ad 4 children killed. Truck driven ito a protest spraying them with bullets.

The popcorn man pales in comparison as that was a firefight between 2 sides. Still he needs to get punished.

Poor Prbkk facts dont lie unlike red shirts.

Two wrongs does not make one right. I condemn the grenades lobbed at the market, killing the kids but I also condemn the torture of ordinary citizens that really didn't care about which gang they should belong to.

Until you condemn violence from both sides, the yellow camp's attacks on allegedly red posters, just gonna sound dubious.

And 90%... Really Robblok?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I condemn them too  (but to compare the pop corn man who was wrong but started shooting when shot upon by reds of Kotee the rambo of Isarn with grenades lobbed on innocent protesters is wrong) Also the driving of 2 pickups into a group of protesters spraying them with bullets and lopping some grenades killing many people and 2 kids is far worse as what any of the anti government groups did)

That does not mean that idiot guards that used violence against people who moved cones and beat up people go of free but they were dealt with. Now only after a change of government we see that the red are getting dealt with. The previous government was supporting and hiding terrorist or totally incompetent (take your pick)

So yes I think  90% of the deaths and 100% of the 4 kids slaughtered were done by reds I am quite sure of it.  Please list the deaths by red-shirts and then the deaths by yellow. You will see I believe 30 in total you be happy to find 3 or so by anti government maybe 4 but the rest all caused by the reds. 

I am waiting for a good reply don't disappoint me.

Please read up how I am happy that Sondi is caught and does not get jail and how I would not mind Suthep getting caught either.. now look for similar things from the red posters (you not included but the likes of Fab4 Pbrkk )

The trad attack alone left 40 injured and 2 kids dead (so 90% sounds about right)

The red shirt apologists are just trying to divert the attention away from the red shirt culprits of this thread's topic.

Prbkk does not want to admit that 90 percent of the killings were done by his side. Constant grenade attacks ad 4 children killed. Truck driven ito a protest spraying them with bullets.

The popcorn man pales in comparison as that was a firefight between 2 sides. Still he needs to get punished.

Two wrongs does not make one right. I condemn the grenades lobbed at the market, killing the kids but I also condemn the torture of ordinary citizens that really didn't care about which gang they should belong to.

Until you condemn violence from both sides, the yellow camp's attacks on allegedly red posters, just gonna sound dubious.

Is it just me or has the Yellow shirts died out and their leaders facing criminal charges. Why do these people keep bringing them up?

Is it to try and take away the criticism of the government by the honest hard working Citizens of Thailand who are fed up with the games lethal at times the red and the yellow shirts played?wai.gif

Is it just me or has the Yellow shirts died out and their leaders facing criminal charges. Why do these people keep bringing them up?

Is it to try and take away the criticism of the government by the honest hard working Citizens of Thailand who are fed up with the games lethal at times the red and the yellow shirts played?wai.gif
They may not wear the yellow shirts anymore but their ideas and motives remain the same. People of Thailand are fed up with both sides, but nice spin doctoring though.

There are apologists on both sides but to be honest, I haven't seen many here defending the violence committed by the red.

Could you point them out for me as I have no idea who these people are.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand Edited by maxme

Oh yeah, so when they showed the two men that were blindfolded and on their knees in front of the monk, that was just red propaganda?

No but its a bit different from 4 kids killed don't you think. My 90% was about deaths caused by. Do i need to count wounded too.. the Trad massacre alone will count for a lot. (2 of those kids were of a father who supports the reds) wonder how he feels now its known about those guys launching grenades drunk at protesters and sometimes missing.

Those 2 men on their knees did not look like they were seriously wounded. I do recall a police officer being hurt by guards and someone moving cones. Both actions have been dealt with by the police (thankfully)
Sorry Robblok but when you wanted to put Thaksin on trial for murder but not Abhisit and Suthep, that's when I know that you lost all objectivity.

The death of a child is horrible but so is also making children orphans. Killing or torture is wrong, period.
One cannot claim moral high ground on the idea that one person is worth more than another.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand Edited by maxme

One cannot claim moral high ground on the idea that one person is worth more than another.

That's why we now have the topic of 

"A suspected arms supplier for red-shirt thugs arrested"

Oh yeah, so when they showed the two men that were blindfolded and on their knees in front of the monk, that was just red propaganda?

No but its a bit different from 4 kids killed don't you think. My 90% was about deaths caused by. Do i need to count wounded too.. the Trad massacre alone will count for a lot. (2 of those kids were of a father who supports the reds) wonder how he feels now its known about those guys launching grenades drunk at protesters and sometimes missing.

Those 2 men on their knees did not look like they were seriously wounded. I do recall a police officer being hurt by guards and someone moving cones. Both actions have been dealt with by the police (thankfully)
Sorry Robblok but when you wanted to put Thaksin on trial for murder but not Abhisit and Suthep, that's when I know that you lost all objectivity.

The death of a child is horrible but so is also making children orphans. Killing or torture is wrong, period.

You did not come back to my points so obviously I was right with the 90% of the victims being killed by red shirts. You are not saying anything to discredit that point of view.

I claim that in comparison the red shirts were far more violent and made far more casualties like 90%. It proves my views about the red shirts as violent thugs and the anti goverment in general just responding to the threat. I can understand them being a bit jumpy when you get grenades thrown at you on daily base by red thugs. That does not excuse how they went about with the guys they caught but it explains it. But those who did criminal things should be brought to trial. I am sure the judge will take into account that they had to guard the area as the police were useless or even on the take for the red shirts (the arrests have shown us that people could be caught just not by the police because they did not want too)

As for not wanting Suthep and Abhisit on trial.. please let them get on trial all 3. But to be honest it will be hard to convict any of the three. No hard evidence Taksin was behind the men in black. Suthep and Abisith were just doing their job and will be hard to accuse them of murder. But both of them have agreed to a trial unlike Taksin the coward (remember they did not want to be included in the amnesty)

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

That's why we now have the topic of 

"A suspected arms supplier for red-shirt thugs arrested"

A poor and humorless joke

You did not come back to my points so obviously I was right with the 90% of the victims being killed by red shirts. You are not saying anything to discredit that point of view.

I claim that in comparison the red shirts were far more violent and made far more casualties like 90%. It proves my views about the red shirts as violent thugs and the anti goverment in general just responding to the threat. I can understand them being a bit jumpy when you get grenades thrown at you on daily base by red thugs. That does not excuse how they went about with the guys they caught but it explains it. But those who did criminal things should be brought to trial. I am sure the judge will take into account that they had to guard the area as the police were useless or even on the take for the red shirts (the arrests have shown us that people could be caught just not by the police because they did not want too)

As for not wanting Suthep and Abhisit on trial.. please let them get on trial all 3. But to be honest it will be hard to convict any of the three. No hard evidence Taksin was behind the men in black. Suthep and Abisith were just doing their job and will be hard to accuse them of murder. But both of them have agreed to a trial unlike Taksin the coward (remember they did not want to be included in the amnesty)

I'm going to ignore responding to the latter paragraphs or in this case... paragraph as it is pure opinionated conjecture and ask for hard fact that 90% of the atrocities were committed by the reds.

Let's just ignore torture, kidnapping, extortion, assault and murder committed by the very same you claim have done nothing wrong. Instead let's focus on the overwhelming facts that surrounds this case.

So where is the concrete evidence that you speak of?
Surely you wouldn't make this thing up, would you?

I'm going to ignore responding to the latter paragraphs or in this case... paragraph as it is pure opinionated conjecture and ask for hard fact that 90% of the atrocities were committed by the reds.

Let's just ignore torture, kidnapping, extortion, assault and murder committed by the very same you claim have done nothing wrong. Instead let's focus on the overwhelming facts that surrounds this case.

I am looking for data.. i had 30 deaths in my head but I cant find it. So you might be right there. I found 27 in an article

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-15/two-thai-protesters-dead-21-wounded-in-gun-and-grenade-attack/5454576

But so far I count something 4 kids death (2 in trad) 2 from a grenade that flew wrong in BKK. Then an other 1 dead by a grenade.

40 injured in thrad 30 injured in that bangkok grenade attack. I am sure I will get higher if i compile all the grenade attacks.

So far you come with some beatings (you call it torture), i read one pro government killed somewhere. 

So far the reds violence far outweigh he other violence. Will try to find the exact number.. but just the Trad attack is of a whole different level of anything the anti government is is supposed  to have done.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-04/timeline-of-the-lead-up-to-thailands-political-unrest/5234094

• Like 1

[quote name="robblok" post="8225517" timestamp="1407675474"][quote name="maxme" post="8225447" timestamp="1407674349"] [quote name="robblok" post="8225366" timestamp="1407672997"] [quote name="maxme" post="8225313" timestamp="1407671791"] [quote name="robblok" post="8223474" timestamp="1407642890"]No but its a bit different from 4 kids killed don't you think. My 90% was about deaths caused by. Do i need to count wounded too.. the Trad massacre alone will count for a lot. (2 of those kids were of a father who supports the reds) wonder how he feels now its known about those guys launching grenades drunk at protesters and sometimes missing.

Those 2 men on their knees did not look like they were seriously wounded. I do recall a police officer being hurt by guards and someone moving cones. Both actions have been dealt with by the police (thankfully)[/quote]Sorry Robblok but when you wanted to put Thaksin on trial for murder but not Abhisit and Suthep, that's when I know that you lost all objectivity.

[/quote]You did not come back to my points so obviously I was right with the 90% of the victims being killed by red shirts. You are not saying anything to discredit that point of view.

As for not wanting Suthep and Abhisit on trial.. please let them get on trial all 3. But to be honest it will be hard to convict any of the three. No hard evidence Taksin was behind the men in black. Suthep and Abisith were just doing their job and will be hard to accuse them of murder. But both of them have agreed to a trial unlike Taksin the coward (remember they did not want to be included in the amnesty)[/quote]

[/quote]
I am looking for data.. i had 30 deaths in my head but I cant find it. So you might be right there. I found 27 in an article

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-15/two-thai-protesters-dead-21-wounded-in-gun-and-grenade-attack/5454576

But so far I count something 4 kids death (2 in trad) 2 from a grenade that flew wrong in BKK. Then an other 1 dead by a grenade.
40 injured in thrad 30 injured in that bangkok grenade attack. I am sure I will get higher if i compile all the grenade attacks.

So far you come with some beatings (you call it torture), i read one pro government killed somewhere. 

So far the reds violence far outweigh he other violence. Will try to find the exact number.. but just the Trad attack is of a whole different level of anything the anti government is is supposed  to have done.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-04/timeline-of-the-lead-up-to-thailands-political-unrest/5234094[/quote]

How can that be fact when you have don't bring the atrocities committed by the opposite camp into comparison.

Still turns a blind eye to the fact that at least 80 civilians were killed and more than 2000 injured during the 2010 protests.

Some beatings. So that's how you define somebody getting burned by somebody with a blowtorch?
Tell me, is that how you define as a beating back in Holland or is it how you define it here?

@maxme,

Did not read about a blowtorch could you give me a link of that ? If so then yes torture. Also do you know if the guy that was hit where the pop corn man was died ? I really don't know. Anyway it was a clash between the protesters and the violent mob of Ko Tee.. Both sides are responsible there though in my view the reds more so as Ko Tee's bunch was constantly harassing the protesters near there.. anyway the pop corn man needs to be prosecuted same as the reds.

We are now talking about 2013 violence of reds.. I don't know why you want to get 2010 here that had nothing to do with anti government protesters. 

If you want to talk 2010 find an other thread that is not what this is all about. So far your avoiding the issue probably because you seen that my links about the casualties are true. (though I admit I don't have a detailed report of all of them)

I am comparing here the violence and casualties by the red vs the anti government protesters. So far the reds are like i said responsible for 90% of it.

27 deaths.. i can only find a few red supporters being killed .. the rest is anti government and innocent bystanders. 

We now have training grounds for reds, arms suppliers seems well organised sounds a lot like terrorism. Id love to see how this ends and how high up it goes.. Fact is that war weapons are expensive and those thugs need to get paid. 

http://www.abc.net.a...-attack/5454576