ED-visas, still possible to get?

Great, thanks.

I'm flying in on a triple-entry TR-visa from Stockholm. Should I pick tourist or education on the immigration card? I guess I am a tourist until I have a ED-visa?

well you got two choices

1. Apply for a ED Visa while your not in Thailand in which you would have to apply to a school online, have them send you the paper work, you go to your local Thai embassy or find one close to you, get approved for the visa

then fly into Thailand on an ED Visa

2. Or Fly in to the country on your tourist visa, check out the schools and take your time to make sure its everything you want to do, apply for a ED Visa, get the paper work and once again leave the country to restart the ed visa,

3. and it is possible as I just got one from this week

Thanks!

About the letter that I'm suposed to get from some ministry and bring to the embassy when applying for the ED Visa. Is there any time limit on it? I mean, do I have to leave the country immediately when I get it or can I wait 1-2 months to match my TR Visa expiration?

You can go to school on your tourist visa entries. The school will not get the paperwork until the end of your stay. Just tell them you want ot stay on your tourist visa. Having more attendance at a school will probably make it that much easier for them to get the paperwork.

Thanks!

About the letter that I'm suposed to get from some ministry and bring to the embassy when applying for the ED Visa. Is there any time limit on it? I mean, do I have to leave the country immediately when I get it or can I wait 1-2 months to match my TR Visa expiration?

There is an expiry on it

I got the paper work from MOE on August 6th or 7th

The expiry date on it was I must do it before August 29th or I had to do it again, interesting enough that is the date of new rules coming into effect, wonder if that was on purpose now that I think about it

I know when I first signed up the school said usually its 3 to 4 weeks you have to do it, its not an open ended form that you can sit on for months and months